Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 306434 times)

Doesn't kill a guard in one hit - fully charged

You're sure you're not hitting the warden? Warden has 200 health while regular guards have 100

You're sure you're not hitting the warden? Warden has 200 health while regular guards have 100

I'm absolutely positive. The guard was afk. I hit him full charge, it didn't kill him, he killed me. Other players in the server were also discussing on how it takes 3 hits to kill a warden now.

I think it was nerfed to prevent riots from happening literally every single round

Actually, all guards are now slightly bigger than normal size, giving them slightly more hp than 100. Therefore, butterfly knives and other weapons that are typically a one-hit kill will not instantly kill guards (unless if they're crouching, of course). I think the machete and baton will still insta-kill since I think they do over 200 damage or so. Although, if the butterfly knife on the server wasn't changed at all by Crown, I think it does extra damage if you backstab, it just isn't noticeable since it's a one-hit kill in most cases.

I completely forgot I made that change making guards larger. I did it and didn't watch a round, I'll revert it.

Server is open again.

EDIT: 45 mins and only Redboner and me :(

EDIT2: And now Redboner's AFK :(
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 10:52:14 PM by The_Clockworker »

Thats because you are hosting so late on a weekday.

Thats because you are hosting so late on a weekday.
Yea, most people have school now so they can't be up so late.

I think it was nerfed to prevent riots from happening literally every single round
If you can't kill a knife-wielding prisoner when you have a gun then you deserve to be killed.

If you can't kill a knife-wielding prisoner when you have a gun then you deserve to be killed.
I wasn't saying I couldn't kill them lmao

Just it used to happen literally EVERY round where some prisoner just ran and killed the warden and wow it was annoying

remove the loving game room tic tac toe always ends in a tie and connect 4 is solved and takes forever

remove the loving game room tic tac toe always ends in a tie and connect 4 is solved and takes forever

Most take it to a deathmatch if tic tac toe keeps ending in a tie.

Most take it to a deathmatch if tic tac toe keeps ending in a tie.
i've seen several pris repeatedly spam game room and play tic tac toe forever due to their custom "i kill you all" lr being denied

I assume that Jailbreak will not be hosted today?