Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 306488 times)

It would be really helpful for us mods to have a list of technicalities that stays updated. Stuff like "You cannot emote or do any animation that makes your character move unless that animation is the talking animation," or if you can kill 1 or 2 prisoners in a luck based game starting out with 6 prisoners (As 6/4 is 1.5, do we round up or down?) or whether or not "LR say blah" is valid (There have been super admins disagreeing with eachother on this. I'm still not entirely sure what the final ruling on this is.) That confusion tends to get passed down to us lowly mods :(
i think this would be avoided if all of us would settle on one thing but that'll probably never happen.
also, server's up

It would be really helpful for us mods to have a list of technicalities that stays updated. Stuff like "You cannot emote or do any animation that makes your character move unless that animation is the talking animation," or if you can kill 1 or 2 prisoners in a luck based game starting out with 6 prisoners (As 6/4 is 1.5, do we round up or down?) or whether or not "LR say blah" is valid (There have been super admins disagreeing with eachother on this. I'm still not entirely sure what the final ruling on this is.) That confusion tends to get passed down to us lowly mods :(
I'll talk to Crown about getting some of the rules wording revised. It might be nice to have a separate page for the terms too (and update it with more). For now I'll clear these up.

AFK freeze - can only talk (stated in terms)
The 1/2 and 1/4 kill rules are absolute, so if the prisoner team has 6 you can only kill 1 prisoner via luck based games.
"lr say blah" is invalid, Rule 22 needs to be edited for this to become more clear so I'll talk to Crown (or convince him to make it valid)
VICTORY "lr say blah" is now valid again :)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 07:00:37 PM by Wesley Williams »

VICTORY "lr say blah" is now valid again :)
But yet you can't force chat. This is illogical.

lost 7 minutes of my life waiting to spawn just to be killed inside my cell. 5/7.

lost 7 minutes of my life waiting to spawn just to be killed inside my cell. 5/7.
you can really only enjoy it if you figure out how the game works so that doesn't happen

Mass Self Delete is the way to go

2 seperate people attempted to do naughty things to the server today.
One spammed research links. I could only ban him for a week, a perma from an admin would be appreciated.

And one tried to connectionspam the server but failed miserably. Again, a perma from an admin would be appreciated.

EDIT: It has been taken care of
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 03:24:42 PM by Ipquarx »

um,,.,.,,actualy,,,,,.its a connection spam attempt and not a .,,,,.,.ddos

Omar Mateen BL_ID 50131 has been trying to attack the server with packet spams, I've blocked his IP from any kind of interaction with my server. If anyone wants to do the same his current IP is 173.192.176.168.

this is the only loving server to give me runtime errors now

its loving annoying
i got a runtime error, restarted blockland & rejoined, and got another loving runtime error when i spawned.
the thing is that no other server gives me runtime errors like this since im running zeblote's fix