Which prank?

Sugar-Free Gummy Bears
41 (49.4%)
Human stuff In Their Backpack
20 (24.1%)
Liquid Ass
22 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: I want to prank some starfishs.  (Read 6065 times)

take a stuff in some ziploc bags or something, when they leave their backpacks unattended, dump it all up in there

I know where Frankaye lives. I could possibly sneak into his house just to spray the liquid ass around. I have 3 classes with him, and could easily catch him in any one. I also usually run into him as soon as lunch starts so that's another possibility.

Dillon however, is a much harder one to catch with liquid ass. We share the same first period, and my girlfriend's in the same class. I might see him again in the hallways before the final period begins, and that'd give me some good time to get out of there FAST. Only problem with that is the air system, so I might become a victim of my own prank.

Dillon however, is a much harder one to catch with liquid ass. We share the same first period, and my girlfriend's in the same class. I might see him again in the hallways before the final period begins, and that'd give me some good time to get out of there FAST. Only problem with that is the air system, so I might become a victim of my own prank.

Find where Dillon keeps his stuff. Locker, perhaps? Backpack dropped somewhere? For real, get his schedule figured out. When does he leave most of his schoolwork, and where? Plant a few squirts onto his stuff; he'll be forced to trek it with him all day, of course. And by 'squirts', I mean point-blank, concentrated fire to his bag or binder or whatever he uses to hold his necessary things. Even if it needs to be into the slots on his locker, if he locks it.

Eat some lax bears, then stuff them in a bag, and then spray the bag with liquid ass.

while they arent looking, purposely take their water bottle, ask to go to the bathroom (my school lets us refill water bottles idk bout yours) take a stall, piss in it (make sure the piss is clear because piss rite) and give it back. or spray liquid ass into their water bottle

while they arent looking, purposely take their water bottle, ask to go to the bathroom (my school lets us refill water bottles idk bout yours) take a stall, piss in it (make sure the piss is clear because piss rite) and give it back. or spray liquid ass into their water bottle
dude
what is wrong with you

Find where Dillon keeps his stuff. Locker, perhaps? Backpack dropped somewhere? For real, get his schedule figured out. When does he leave most of his schoolwork, and where? Plant a few squirts onto his stuff; he'll be forced to trek it with him all day, of course. And by 'squirts', I mean point-blank, concentrated fire to his bag or binder or whatever he uses to hold his necessary things. Even if it needs to be into the slots on his locker, if he locks it.
Holy stuff, I just remembered that we share the gym period, too! I could easily douse his stuff in stuff!

Do the gummy bears, dare them to eat a whole bag during lunch or a free period or something.

why are all the pranks related to stuff

Holy stuff, I just remembered that we share the gym period, too! I could easily douse his stuff in stuff!

what

dude
what is wrong with you
why did you single out maxx's post when
take a stuff in some ziploc bags or something, when they leave their backpacks unattended, dump it all up in there

I could douse his backpack in liquid ass, if that really needed clarification.

Anything unrelated to stuff is welcome, although I really like the gummy bears and liquid ass ideas.

i-im confused about the gummy bear thing

someone elaborate for handicapped me.

i-im confused about the gummy bear thing

someone elaborate for handicapped me.
Read the reviews in what's linked in the OP.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhh
thankie!!

Those aren't the sugar free ones
It's the sugar free ones that are bad