Which prank?

Sugar-Free Gummy Bears
41 (49.4%)
Human stuff In Their Backpack
20 (24.1%)
Liquid Ass
22 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: I want to prank some starfishs.  (Read 6040 times)

Those aren't the sugar free ones
It's the sugar free ones that are bad
Meh, the one in the OP has more entertaining stories. I know which to buy when it comes to it.

Meh, the one in the OP has more entertaining stories. I know which to buy when it comes to it.
Stories are stories
They're just people who saw the sugar free thing and went "lol I want to write one", searched "sugar free gummy bears" on amazon and clicked the first result (which is the one you linked) and commented on it without being smart enough to realize they're not commenting on the right product

These are just normal gummy bears that aren't going to do anything more than "mmmm gummy bears, thanks bro"
Yeah that's a real cool prank you got going there
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:45:40 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

why did you single out maxx's post when
i saw this too
what the forget seriously what is the double standard that i cant say things bad but other people have said stuff 1000 times worse

i saw this too
what the forget seriously what is the double standard that i cant say things bad but other people have said stuff 1000 times worse
i didn't even see his post

Anyones, the three options in the poll:
Literal stuff is forgeted up, and can get you in a ton more trouble than the other ones if you get caught
Sugar free gummy bears (if you get actual sugar free ones) would end up in two ways: the victims not knowing where the symptons came from, and thus not knowing they were pranked, or knowing wear it came from, and knowing you were responsible.
Liquid ass would be more likely to be obvious that they were pranked, but would also affect everyone they're around

i saw this too
Because no one wants to drink piss, and drinking someone else's piss is more disgusting.

ok maybe a lighter touch

put some balloons full of spoiled milk in their backpacks while unattended and "accidentally" kick the backpack

dont be a richard rigel

Because no one wants to drink piss, and drinking someone else's piss is more disgusting.
Re: I want to prank some starfishs.
there are no harmful effects of drinking piss, its just gross and it came out of someones rooster, it'd be different if someone came in their loving milkshake and they drank it, thats just forgeted up

There's a difference between a harmless prank and making someone drink (potentially disease causing) body fluids

Pour gasoline on them and light them on fire.

there are no harmful effects of drinking piss
Then why don't kids in Africa drink their own piss? (oh yeah cuz it's possibly bad for you)

There's a difference between a harmless prank and making someone drink (potentially disease causing) body fluids
http://health.cvs.com/GetContent.aspx?token=f75979d3-9c7c-4b16-af56-3e122a3f19e3&chunkiid=161688
a little zip zap there and a zip zap there and like a ml of piss wont hurt
you realize im not forcing OP to do this right
its just a suggestion

do all of these throughout a prolonged period of time

http://health.cvs.com/GetContent.aspx?token=f75979d3-9c7c-4b16-af56-3e122a3f19e3&chunkiid=161688
its just a suggestion
You literally just pointed to an article which states drinking piss is bad, and should only be done in need of survival.

You literally just pointed to an article which states drinking piss is bad, and should only be done in need of survival.
Because urine is primarily water, drinking it in small amounts is probably harmless unless you’ve been exposed to medications or environmental toxins that your body is desperately trying to eliminate.
read pls
besides, we have a forumer who literally filled half of a mcdonalds cup with his own piss and drank it
also as long as OP didnt drink radioactive liquid or some stuff medicine then it should turn out fine
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:24:28 PM by Maxxi »

its just a suggestion
The article is about drinking your own urine

Drinking someone else's is a different case entirely.
In a health case, body fluids are always treated as if they're infected.
If OP did this and got caught, he's going to be told things like "he ould get sick/you hope he doesn't get sick"