ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232256 times)

"Hate to disappoint, but I don't know yet,"

Arkhip finally fails to hide how distressed he is, and begins crying into Cualli's shoulder.
She grips him tighter, gently rubbing his back. Cualli rests her chin on his head and waits patiently for him to calm down.

"Hate to disappoint, but I don't know yet,"
: Crash doesn't know what he's doing? I don't know what I expected!

She grips him tighter, gently rubbing his back. Cualli rests her chin on his head and waits patiently for him to calm down.
It takes a few minutes, but he eventually regains his composure, leaning back against the wall again. A few times it looks like he's about to speak, but he ultimately remains silent.

"Do you still want me to come with you up to Moratov?" She asks after a few moments. Cualli reaches into a jacket pocket and pulls out one of her gloves, then uses it to gently dry off some of the tears that were still on Arkhip's mask.

"I knew what I was doing when I pulled the scram to save your loving life," Jaakko retorts.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 03:54:04 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

"Do you still want me to come with you up to Moratov?" She asks after a few moments. Cualli reaches into a jacket pocket and pulls out one of her gloves, then uses it to gently dry off some of the tears that were still on Arkhip's mask.
Arkhip takes the glove so he can do it himself.

"I knew what I was doing when I pulled the scram to save your loving life," Jaakko retorts.
: Lords above, you are absolutely no fun at all.

Arkhip takes the glove so he can do it himself.
She lets him and shifts her crouch a bit. She waits patiently for him to answer her earlier question.

I was hoping we could relax up there, but... Cualli studies Arkhip's still fresh-from-crying face. It'll still work out, I'm sure. Just a little different than we both expected.

Bell enters the rec room and avoids getting involved in the banter that she heard on her way in. She takes a seat at a table in the room, then she takes a laptop out of her bag and sets it up on the table. As she's waiting for the computer to boot up, she watches the TV.

She lets him and shifts her crouch a bit. She waits patiently for him to answer her earlier question.
"Do you still want me to come with you up to Moratov?"
: Yeah, I think so.

Bell enters the rec room and avoids getting involved in the banter that she heard on her way in. She takes a seat at a table in the room, then she takes a laptop out of her bag and sets it up on the table. As she's waiting for the computer to boot up, she watches the TV.
From where you're sitting, you can't see the subtitles, so you just get to watch two presenters talk about something or other while standing in front of a Gothic-built sports car.

"Maybe if I didn't feel like stuff..." Jaakko grumbles quietly, annoyed with Virvel and referring to the day's events.

: Yeah, I think so.
"If something else comes up or you change you mind, just let me know."

Cualli finally sits close beside him, leaning back against the wall. "When do you plan to leave?" she asks, trying to bring him onto a lighter subject.

alright since nobody's posted it's now a few days later and people are getting ready to go their separate ways. Eremit read the other letters he received and regretted it because they informed him that his mother had been evicted due to repeatedly being behind on bills. Pansar is up and about once again, though still recovering from his wounds. Virvel is visiting Walt in the medbay, the latter still legless and bedridden, but at least conscious.

Cualli is packing her bags, with Elu helping her.

"I'm hoping the cold won't end up being bad for you," she says to him. She looks in her suitcase, silently lamenting the fact that the only clothes she has with her (aside from workout gear) are her fatigues and winter gear. I'll get to see Arkhip in something new, though.

"I bet we'd get some pretty weird looks if we took you out shopping for clothes," Cualli says, giggling.

Walter shows the hint of a smile, something the medical staff surely hasn't seen during his visit when he spots Virvel entering the Medbay.

"Came to see the battle damage?"
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 08:39:58 PM by Badger »

Cualli is packing her bags, with Elu helping her.

"I'm hoping the cold won't end up being bad for you," she says to him. She looks in her suitcase, silently lamenting the fact that the only clothes she has with her (aside from workout gear) are her fatigues and winter gear. I'll get to see Arkhip in something new, though.

"I bet we'd get some pretty weird looks if we took you out shopping for clothes," Cualli says, giggling.
: How cold is it?

Walter shows the hint of a smile, something the medical staff surely hasn't seen during his visit when he spots Virvel entering the Medbay.

"Came to see the battle damage?"
: Yup. How's it going?