Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1245524 times)

: I guess you guys are doing something back on the carrier too, is there a reason for this?
: We can't let you get back to your fleet. Tarkirov doesn't know what he's getting into launching a strike like this.

"I'm guessing the Kintharians found out our little battle plan and don't want us to follow through. At least we're not getting pounded by a bunch of imperials instead right now."
: I'd rather go out swinging than get stabbed in the back!

: We can't let you get back to your fleet. Tarkirov doesn't know what he's getting into launching a strike like this.

: Tell us why, or we're going anyway, even if we have to fight you to get there.

: I'd rather go out swinging than get stabbed in the back!

"Hold It, I don't want to get dragged down in something just because one of us decides for us all."

"Could this day be any more loving ridiculous?" Jaakko yells angrily.

Tippy grips her flight controls, the other hand ready to arm everything else.

"This better be good or I'm not going to give half the patience I was able to muster when we lost Faw."

Theme

: Tell us why, or we're going anyway, even if we have to fight you to get there.
Tippy grips her flight controls, the other hand ready to arm everything else.

"This better be good or I'm not going to give half the patience I was able to muster when we lost Faw."
: Everyone with a camera in orbit can see your fleet heading straight for their capital. Where their strategic missile command is located nearby. Doesn't take a genius to figure out your Sky Marshal's plan is to deliver a decapitating strike that destroys their center of government and their ability to muster a coordinated nuclear response in one fell swoop. Well the Goths already thought of that. Their missile command is in constant communication with every silo on the continent, and if that link is severed the silos will automatically launch against the Imperium's enemies. And it won't be limited to a reprisal against the offending country, it'll launch against Kintharia, Mercana, Aesthia, Ortania, Vierte, Palestra, Xaria... everyone who is currently on the Imperium's stuff-list.
: Bullstuff. That's loving insane, why would they ever do that? You can't rule over a dead planet.
: Spite.
: How come I never heard of this nuclear dead-mans switch anyway? Sounds like something they would Annoying Orangeet about from the highest mountain so everyone knows not to mess with them.

: Does the Sky Marshal know about it?

"Considering you were willing to cripple the ship first without asking nicely, I'm having a hard time swallowing this. This isn't my first rodeo."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 09:45:11 PM by Tayasaurus »

"What the forget? First, why didn't you let us know sooner?"
Markus's confusion turns to anger, as he starts making connections in his head.
"And second... For the love of the Ark, did you cripple our carrier?!"
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 09:47:54 PM by Gojira »

"I believe it with all their national zeal, If they can't rule at all why not take them down if a bath of fire. That still doesn't explain how you expect an entire Aesthian strike group to back down and defy orders, or to deal with our High command either."

Jaakko moves to stick with Ellie.

"So rather than tell Tarkirov you've come all the way out here to twist our arms? Did you take my pilot here hostage too?"

His anger mounts and he squeezes the throttle as if he were trying to crush it.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 09:53:49 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Tippy catches herself and notices the tension building on the comms

"Easy everyone."

: Does the Sky Marshal know about it?
Jaakko moves to stick with Ellie.
"So rather than tell Tarkirov you've come all the way out here to twist our arms? Did you take my pilot here hostage too?"
His anger mounts and he squeezes the throttle as if he were trying to crush it.
: I don't know. We only discovered it and informed your intelligence agency just before you blew up Palisade, whether it went up the chain I have no idea. If he does know, he doesn't care. For what it's worth, Mercana didn't believe us at first either.

"Considering you were willing to cripple the ship first without asking nicely, I'm having a hard time swallowing this. This isn't my first rodeo."
: Please, you have to believe us. You've already stopped one dangerous admiral from starting a nuclear war, can't you see that what's going to happen here is so much worse?

"Why. The. Hell. Did you cripple our carrier?!"
"I believe it with all their national zeal, If they can't rule at all why not take them down if a bath of fire. That still doesn't explain how you expect an entire Aesthian strike group to back down and defy orders, or to deal with our High command either."
: We don't expect you to back down. I was about to blow Crash out of the sky before Musashi almost veered into me.

"You've been by our sides a long time and I really want to. So I have a suggestion that can determine this without risk of a nuclear fire if what you do say is true."

: He's probably not going to stop the assault just because they're down just one carrier and a squadron, anyway.