Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1245795 times)

wow okay we all take off

"Hey Whisky you ready for another stufffest?"

"If that's what you wanna call it sure."

"Mjolnir 2-1, airborne!"

I ascend to pattern height and orbit the base as I wait for the rest of my flight to get in the air.

muzik
Everyone gets airborne and heads to the city. Along the way, you meet up with the Mercanan detachment also sent to fight, a mere five Widows. It seems like in the days you've been gone the lines of battle have barely even budged. Allied ground forces still haven't made any significant gains, and the massive Imperial airship is still looming over the city, moored to the skyline by the power cables it's providing energy through. It appears to have seen you all coming, and dozens of tiny lights begin pouring out of the hangar bays and heading for you.
: Here come the drones! Good luck!

They are still at long range, so RGMs are currently the only available option.

<<Previous    Next>>
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 02:34:07 PM by Qwepir »

"What in the hell? Mjolnir 1-4, engaging!"
I fire off two RGMs at two (keeping them in the circle).
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 07:48:34 PM by Gojira »

Thanks for reminding me, I really need to start establishing what ranges enemy contacts are at when i first call them into existence.
Feel free to edit your post if you want to but they're too far out for HSMs and AAMs as of now.

Faw nearly pops a gasket, then pops 4 AGMS at 4 random drones.

bell can't do anything

what

muzik

YES
NOW PLAY THE MELODY OF ANNIHILATION

"Crash Engaging," I say.

I activate Artemis and fire off all RGM's. I hope that COMRO can replicate these. I look at the swarm of drones. It's awe inspiring.

The BVR display lights up as the signatures of dozens of drones appear.

"2-1, Picking up multiple groups on radar at angels 20 for 9 miles. Mjolnir second flight, you are cleared to engage!"

I flip the master arm switch and target 4 drones in close proximity. I place the group in the center of the lock circle, and press the weapon release button. The bay opens wide, brandishing four RGMs briefly before they fire off into the distance.

I hit the afterburners and close in to engage them.

I don't think you want to rush in

actual legitimate mission music for real this time

"What in the hell? Mjolnir 1-4, engaging!"
I fire off two RGMs at two (keeping them in the circle).
The two missiles reach their targets and destroy them, but the drones are closing fast.

The four missiles streak off into the night, and you see four explosions amidst the swarm of drones.

I activate Artemis and fire off all RGM's. I hope that COMRO can replicate these. I look at the swarm of drones. It's awe inspiring.
The drones, being mindless automatons, make no attempts to evade the incoming missiles, and another three go down.

I flip the master arm switch and target 4 drones in close proximity. I place the group in the center of the lock circle, and press the weapon release button. The bay opens wide, brandishing four RGMs briefly before they fire off into the distance.
And another four.

You are now way ahead of your squad.

The drones rapidly close to medium range and greet the incoming planes with LOCKS FOR EVERYONE. And to make matters worse, another wing of drones launches.

<<Previous    Next>>
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 02:34:25 PM by Qwepir »

Bell deploys flares, returning fire with an HSM before climbing to higher altitude.