Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1245909 times)

"Crash, Yes-Man use that Scram!" I radio.

I pull back on the stick and adjust my headings to the missiles, in attempt to at least have the missiles need to constantly correct.

I fire four heatseekers back at the mob of drones. Thank god for these seeker's gimbal radius.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:01:28 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

the afk guys should really auto-deploy countermeasures instead of getting a damage penalty imo

I lock and drop one missile towards a drone a few kilometers away, before opening up with thick cannonfire on closer drones, before dropping two sets of flares, halving my throttle, looping back and reintegrating myself in the rest of the squadron. Then I hit the scrammer to save [insert some AFK people who can't save themselves]
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:10:03 PM by Juncoph »

Are we in cannonfire range? - OOC

oh look a shiny new spreadsheet i had to create for this mission that i figure i should share with you people because it's relevant information
flares are GUARANTEED to shake ONE missile, with a coin flip to see if it shakes another. G-scrams immediately trash all missiles.

Are we in cannonfire range? - OOC
not yet
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:10:23 PM by Qwepir »

I drop flares and turn hard, firing two HSMs at two drones.

I drop flares and give return fire with an HSM

I drop flares and fire an HSM towards a drone

Faw sends four more missiles at the horde of drones. (The G-scram should save me, right?)

Faw sends four more missiles at the horde of drones. (The G-scram should save me, right?)

yeah but i only have a few charges and i kinda wanted to keep afk people alive using them

Yes-Man fires his G-Scram. Good.

I resume attack posture, and prepare for gun range.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:31:52 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Yes-Man won't fire his G-Scram. I drop flares and drop the throttle, so as to reduce my heat signature.

Yes-Man did fire the G-Scram so this can be nullified.

actual legitimate mission music for real this time

Bell deploys flares, returning fire with an HSM before climbing to higher altitude.
The heatseeker slams into a drone, knocking it out of the air.

I fire four heatseekers back at the mob of drones. Thank god for these seeker's gimbal radius.
Two drones down, two wounded.

I drop flares and turn hard, firing two HSMs at two drones.
One kill, one badly hurt.

I drop flares and give return fire with an HSM
hey it ded

I drop flares and fire an HSM towards a drone
it not so ded

One of the missiles manages to miss altogether, and three are destroyed.

I lock and drop one missile towards a drone a few kilometers away, before opening up with thick cannonfire on closer drones, before dropping two sets of flares, halving my throttle, looping back and reintegrating myself in the rest of the squadron. Then I hit the scrammer to save [insert some AFK people who can't save themselves]
The missile sails away to gods only know where while you rough up a few with your gun. The Guidance Scrambler saves everyone who wouldn't have been saved by their flares.

But another flight launches, another wave of missiles is incoming, and the Mercanans don't seem to be faring as well. Two Widows are shot down.

list of oh god so many missiles

<<Previous    Next>>
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 02:34:57 PM by Qwepir »

I pop flares, and lock onto the nearest drone and fire an HSM at it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:38:32 PM by blockguy™ »

jesus christ my eyes just went all over the place when i saw all those drones