ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232250 times)

As Bell waits for resupply, she sees Oxide's plane disappear off of her radar screen.
"Hawkeye, you're in command of team 2, I'll be back in the field once I've resupplied."

so are you gonna roll up a new character or was that your way of dropping out

so are you gonna roll up a new character or was that your way of dropping out

Kinda hoping I would be able to keep Kissinger but I knew you would probably have him killed. Only thing that I wish I still had was requisitions status.

New character coming up shortly.

requisition rank is retained through death

Kinda hoping I would be able to keep Kissinger but I knew you would probably have him killed. Only thing that I wish I still had was requisitions status.
generally you get to keep your req level between characters
losing the character should be punishment enough, i don't see why i should bust you down to starting rank and requisition too, that wouldn't be fun

Bell starts thinking about the administrative consequences of losing three pilots in a single mission with two planes being on loan.

what planes are on loan

Mbombe's F-15 and Oxide's J-10

Name: Jaakko Marko Kirves (Are Finns Nords?)
Nickname: "Crash" for crashing two of his own aircraft. (Think Kissinger) Has formerly been called Stretch and 'CURGIO', Check Your Gear Is Down, Pronounced Sergio.
Piloting Preference: Multirole
Backstory: From one of the north-most settlements of NAUC, Jaakko has led an uneventful life. His father is a career soldier, and is on the backstretch five years of a 20-year service contract. Jaakko was never close to his father. His mother filed for divorce some ten years into his father's service. They stayed in the North, though moving to a larger city to find work. He joined the Air Force on commitment to put himself through college. He has a degree in aerospace engineering, with the obligatory minor in Air Warfare Sciences. He also picked up Mercanan while in College, and can speak at intermediate proficiency. His accent is notable when he speaks in Mercanan.
Description: 6'2, lanky. Pale. He has some issues with recurring sunburns. His hair is short and a dark brown color. Defined jaw and broad shoulders. He has Heterochromia Iridum, left eye is a silvery-grey, right is dark green. If it weren't for that he'd be confused for the recently deceased.
Personality: Jaakko is quiet. He places high value on solitude and personal space. Some could call him a philosopher. On the outside he appears uncomfortable and dissmissive to those who don't know him. Get beneath his stoic wall and you will find a man who is brilliant and thoughtful. Jaakko will openly converse about things that concern him. He doesn't hesitate to defened his opinions, no matter how seemingly radical, on account of his unorthodox worldviews. Get on Jaakko's wrong side and you'll find he can be a complete starfish. Will bitch about cramped roosterpits.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:23:53 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

time slows to a halt

bell gets a phone call from her sister about how shooting at bailed out pilots is immoral

time slows to a halt
only you and operator posted, and considering the outcome of the next update i'm waiting for at least one other person before i post it
preferrably nozoner and badger since they're in the best positions to conclude this but they may have work/church/something
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 12:45:55 PM by Qwepir »

there's six more people who haven't posted with planes in good-enough condition so if we fail this mission it's not from a lack of numbers