ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232395 times)

Failing to use any of your accepted character's names is so stupid, that it beats flooding the Netherlands and gassing the cities.

HIS NAME ISNT EVEN ARIN

ITS CHARLES

HIS NAME ISNT EVEN ARIN

ITS CHARLES

He got eaten by a cronenburg

Alright, I'll fix it.

Arin is sitting in the mess hall, enjoying his coffee.
No, see, now "would be" is accurate. For example:
"Arin" (real name: Charles) would be sitting in the mess hall, enjoying his coffee, if he hadn't just been abducted by aliens.

anyway, just waiting on one more post to update

Bell fires an AGM at the other hangar door.

My kitty spilt water on my pc, so writing responses will be longer.

I head to the AWACS to resupply, with 2 more AGM's.
You get your AGMs.

Richard peels away from the AWACS and heads back to the battlefield. He fires both missiles on the last remaining ship.

"Sabre, JSM ripple on the carrier."
The LAMS knocks out one of them and the other hits a SAM turret. The sole remaining anti-air emplacement fires back at you.

Bell fires an AGM at the other hangar door.
You blast the other door in as well, though by this point the carrier has many larger problems at hand. Water has entered the ship through the holes Tlacelel and Coaxoch put in the side, but with the crew all scattered about putting out the fires Mjolnir has started and without a captain to direct them, they are woefully inefficient and unaware of just how bad their situation is. The carrier's front end begins to pitch downwards toward the sea.

My kitty spilt water on my pc, so writing responses will be longer.
too late, charles "arin" varchel is being vivisected as we speak. i gave you your umpteenth chance and you didn't even try to improve. there will not be another.

I don't even understand the format you post in. It's as if someone is inquiring as to what your character is doing and you respond with a suggestion based on probability. It's an utterly unique style of storytelling and honestly fascinating.

So I'm banned again?

Yes, from obvious context clues, and careful brown townysis by Kintharia's finest code breakers, you are, in fact, barred from ever participating in ABS FIESTA.

I don't even understand the format you post in. It's as if someone is inquiring as to what your character is doing and you respond with a suggestion based on probability. It's an utterly unique style of storytelling and honestly fascinating.

Everything is written likes its hypothetical.

"Jaakko would be firing off a JSM salvo, but he is probably whistling in to his own ass, and could be assisting the team, but he would make a point of how likely it could be that writing everything hypothetically could be hard to read/an eyesore,"

".. Defending SAM! This bitch doesn't know when to quit!"

Richard flies directly at the radiation source to minimize radar returns before dispensing chaff and pulling into an evasive loop.

I actually think legit should be given another chance. He made some pretty dumb mistakes with that post, but it didn't actually show any of the behavior that led to his banning in the first place.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 08:07:58 PM by NoZoner »

Within minutes, a man and woman dressed in black business suits and sunglasses show up on the airbase, claiming to represent an unnamed research organization.

Oh hey it's Dulmer and Lucsly.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 11:04:07 PM by xxxxkill »

He's writing in HL2RP format. Everyone uses their actions in "would be"
so like
Some friend would be drinking coffee.
I don't know what the point of writing stuff like that in any context is, and I never understood it, but I wrote in it anyways

I try to hit the deck of the carrier with my AGMs.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 12:49:05 PM by blockguy™ »

I blast away at the defense turret on the upper right hand of the carrier. (from the map perspective)

".. Defending SAM! This bitch doesn't know when to quit!"

Richard flies directly at the radiation source to minimize radar returns before dispensing chaff and pulling into an evasive loop.
Sabre base EV 73
Experience provides bonus of 2
SAM provides penalty of 25
Flares provide bonus of 40
Test taken at 90
Roll: 74 - success
Test passed

With a bit of difficulty, you trash the incoming SAM.

I try to hit the deck of the carrier with my AGMs.
It doesn't do a whole lot, considering no planes were landing on it or taking off anyway.

I blast away at the defense turret on the upper right hand of the carrier. (from the map perspective)
You take it out, along with some of the deck around it.

By this point, the carrier is beyond saving. The remaining Rafale and its squadmate's wreckage both slide off the deck and you can vaguely see the crew abandoning ship.
: Is- Is that it? Is it over?
: I hope so, I am almost out of ammo and fuel. We should get back to base before our planes fall apart around our ears. [What are your orders, sir?]
: [We are leaving. Let the Aesthians go, we do not have the time or munitions to deal with them right now.]

Coaxoch was not exaggerating, both her and Tlacelel's aircraft are in terrible shape. The sight of them is enough to remind everyone what Gus said before you left to deal with this mess:
"And one more thing; make sure you kill that forgeter."
It is unlikely you will ever get another opportunity to have him at this much of a disadvantage.

note: the poll is not how it will be decided, since any rando can come in and vote. the next course of action will have to be determined between nozoner, operator, hurricane, lockebox, and blockguy's characters
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 04:53:24 PM by Qwepir »