ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1231628 times)

110m, 300m hurdles, 4x4 which I loving hate

"I have an idea, I could come back a few days early and we could find something to do off base," Jaakko says to Tippy.

for those who are interested i wrote a program for doing evasion checks in python
pm me and i'll send it to you, along with the source, but not immediately because i gotta turn it into an executable first

neato, ill check when im done with the allied ace customs

elijah doesn't have leave
Elijah would have leave and if he did he would be at his parents place

he WOULD

110m, 300m hurdles, 4x4 which I loving hate

"I have an idea, I could come back a few days early and we could find something to do off base," Jaakko says to Tippy.
"No, spend your time with your family. They deserve it more. I'll be fine but thanks for extending a friendly hand."

Tippy gives a playful mini punch into his shoulder.

"We have a week or two off, I can spare a day or two, we can find something to do for a day," Jaakko says.

He motions to thump Tippy on the head, but stops before he makes contact.

"After this week, we need it," he says solemnly.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 11:02:52 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Funny thing is, he still landed at the base.

But the engineers in the hangar decided to just scrap the plane for parts since they didn't have any parts/"time" to fix the paper airplane.

"Some place." He says as he walks out of the hangar and into the main complex.

what's my req level.

i think i shouldn't be fighting with my COMRADES against big mean enemies in a paper weight!!

what's my req level.

i think i shouldn't be fighting with my COMRADES against big mean enemies in a paper weight!!

i think you should quitchur special snowflake bitchin' n' earn it

what's my req level.

repost your character

Name: Ryan Franc
Nickname: Aero
Piloting Preference: ATA
Backstory: You don't know anything about him. I don't even know my own character. Let's find out who this dude is.
Picture:
Personality: Eager, fighter, precise...er.

"We have a week or two off, I can spare a day or two, we can find something to do for a day," Jaakko says.

He motions to thumb Tippy on the head, but stops before he makes contact.

"After this week, we need it," he says solemnly.

Tippy draws a breath.

"Kirves, i appreciate the gesture but I'm really not too keen on relaxing right now. But thank you."

She shifts uncomfortably still standing.

"Alright," Jaakko says, noticing Tippy's discomfort.

He remembers asking Tippy what she'd do when the war is over, and recalls that she said that she'd have to find another. It seems war had come to be all she knows. He is disheartened by this, to think that all Tippy has become good for was war, or at least, in her mind that was all she is good for.

"stuff- I should make arrangements to get the dogs back to Aesthia," he says.

He promptly leaves Tippy to her own devices for fear of being off-putting.