Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232493 times)

"It's a tall order," Jaakko responds, "Toppling an empire which has stood for millennia, and who makes their cities into virtual fortresses, and makes every citizen a soldier, will be several times harder without the use of weapons forbidden by some of those global weapons treaties."

Jaakko looks into his drink, then back at Kommandant.
: They're tough, but not invincible. If worst comes to worst, we still have the bomb.

"Yes i would love to go! Any opportunity to spend some lead is a time well spent." Tippy says brightly.
: Sounds like a plan then. I'll tell you the date once they post it.
: Hey, maybe you should invite your parents!

Morten clenches his fist.
: 'Course, it might be trouble if the tank shows up, might awaken some sleeper conditioning in them and they'd try to blow it up.

Pansar's Ballistic Skill 30
Salt Shaker maximum range 40m
Target at 2 meters. "Point Blank" range provides bonus of 20
Called shot (Head) provides penalty of 20
Test taken at 30
Roll: 11 - success
Result: 1 hit to head

Morten grabs a plastic salt shaker and hurls it at Frisk's face. Though the impact wasn't enough to inflict anything other than a minor bruise, Frisk was leaning back in his chair enough to take the front two legs off the ground, and he ends up toppling over backwards. Virvel laughs and starts clapping, Nagato stifles a laugh, the rest of Raiden and their guest exchange looks of concern, Eremit puts his elbow on the table and hides his face in his hand, and Kommandant pauses his conversation with Crash to address Pansar.
: Careful, now. You nearly hit me instead.

He leans over and looks down at Frisk.
: Speaking of parents, didn't yours teach you "four on the floor"?

Jaakko rests his head in his palms in embarrassment. He looks around after a few moments to see how big of a scene they caused.

"Practicing for the range already, huh?"

Walt readjusts himself in his seat to make himself more comfortable

Jaakko rests his head in his palms in embarrassment. He looks around after a few moments to see how big of a scene they caused.
A bunch of people are looking as Frisk picks himself up off the ground and sets his chair upright.
: No, it's fine, don't everyone help me up at once.

Fortunately, the salt shaker was apparently already mostly empty, so there isn't much of a mess left for the staff to clean up.

"Practicing for the range already, huh?"

Walt readjusts himself in his seat to make himself more comfortable
Eremit lowers his voice in the hopes Morten won't pick up what he's saying.
: A reminder: This is him before drinking.

"...that just happened."
Yui takes a sip of her drink, and looks to see Raiden's reaction, with a hint of a smile on her face.

WOWE OK TALGO I SEE HOW IT IS

"We could never use the bomb- not offensively. I bet a lot of those buildings are made to protect against bombs, but maybe not so protect against incendiaries," Jaakko continues, quietly.

Eremit lowers his voice in the hopes Morten won't pick up what he's saying.
: A reminder: This is him before drinking.
."

"Sounded like Frisk was getting on something a little bit touchy though, family issues?"

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 08:31:55 PM by Badger »

"We could never use the bomb- not offensively. I bet a lot of those buildings are made to protect against bombs, but maybe not so protect against incendiaries," Jaakko continues, quietly.
: I've thought about how this war might end for quite a while, and I've narrowed it down to two likely outcomes. One: The Imperium pushes us back enough that we're forced to use the bomb to prevent our annihilation. Two: We push the Imperium back enough that we're forced to use the bomb to get them to give in. One thing is for sure, I highly, highly doubt we'll be able to march into Zentragothorum itself with conventional equipment.

"Sounded like Frisk was getting on something a little bit touchy though, family issues?"
: He really doesn't like his heritage being brought up. Considering his parents are Goths, which makes him a Goth, and we're fighting the Goths... I can see why.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 08:51:46 PM by Qwepir »

"That saltshaker seems fair enough then, at least everyone will be busy with their food for a bit and won't be up to anything."

"We have napalm and thermobarics, but what would our allies think of us? How else are we supposed to neutralize their fortresses. We cannot use nuclear means, for sure,"

Now now Morten. No need to get too SALTY.

Tippy looks Frisk over

"I don't think we've talked much before."

"We have napalm and thermobarics, but what would our allies think of us? How else are we supposed to neutralize their fortresses. We cannot use nuclear means, for sure,"
: Not yet, at least.

"That saltshaker seems fair enough then, at least everyone will be busy with their food for a bit and won't be up to anything."
: I'll probably head back to the bar after I'm done eating, I have no intention to be anywhere nearby when Tippy and Pansar throw down.

Tippy looks Frisk over
"I don't think we've talked much before."
Frisk straightens up in his seat and attempts to look dignified.
: No, I suppose we haven't.

lastly, for the sake of time, everyone gets their food

: I'll probably head back to the bar after I'm done eating, I have no intention to be anywhere nearby when Tippy and Pansar throw down.

"That's fair enough, all the attention is going to be to be on them anyways."

Walt spots his dish and lights up thanking the waiter, even though he hasn't tasted it he's anticipating the flavour.

"It's not prefab food, I can't communicate my excitement to start on this."

"Holy..., this must be like 40lbs worth of bacon cheddar fries."

Tippy looks at Pansar.

"Normally i don't but do you do prayer before eating a meal?"