Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232239 times)

"It's not that you think your programming is your 'soul,' or your conscience, but that you believe you have a soul that Nebolai had given to you?"

Jaakko draws parallels that the Blood Goddess acts much in the same way, giving souls to humans.
: What is a soul?

"I'm, not sure how to define it anymore, I'm a not a theologian,"

Jaakko is unnerved.

"This war's a real test of faith, but I don't think the Gods are winning..."

Jaakko's voice falls to quiet to hear. The bot holds its gaze on him. He struggles to his feet.

"I need to go, sorry, I need to call Tippy and make sure she hasn't been harmed. If you see her could you help her to her room? And can you watch the dogs for a little while longer while I'm out? He asks in a nervous, rushed tone.

"I'm, not sure how to define it anymore, I'm a not a theologian,"

Jaakko is unnerved.

"This war's a real test of faith, but I don't think the Gods are winning..."

Jaakko's voice falls to quiet to hear. The bot holds its gaze on him. He struggles to his feet.

"I need to go, sorry, I need to call Tippy and make sure she hasn't been harmed. If you see her could you help her to her room? And can you watch the dogs for a little while longer while I'm out? He asks in a nervous, rushed tone.
: Okay.

The bot turns its' back to you to keep an eye on the dogs.

"Not literally, just- just take care of them like you have been for a while longer. I appreciate it," he says, "Greatly."

"See ya," Jaakko says, hobbling away hurriedly.

He picks a few personal items up and takes them to the hospital, tries to get ahold of Tippy, and is left awake contemplating the nature of intelligence, conscientiousness, war, and his brutish Gods. Tippy's wellbeing scratches away at the back of his mind as well.

He eventually gets a partial night's sleep out of it all.

Yui heads off to the rec room to stuffpost about war thunder relax and watch TV.

Walt turns around as he waits for Faw's response

"Hello Yui."

"Hey. I noticed you stuck with Arkhip most of the time. Avoiding the drinking contest?"

"Hey. I noticed you stuck with Arkhip most of the time. Avoiding the drinking contest?"

"I was still watching, I also didn't want to be too close by if someone decided to toss either."

"Makes sense. It wasn't a pretty sight."
Yui mutters something else under her breath.
"And I lost ten bucks."
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 11:59:42 AM by Gojira »

"Makes sense. It wasn't a pretty sight."
Yui mutters something else under her breath.
"And I lost ten bucks."

"Ten isn't too bad, I had an enjoyable time speaking to people at the bar, what was the buzz at the table afterwards?"

"Nothing much, until they put on a TV show about that mech Pagodin worked on. Tippy completely lost it. I think it has to do with Yukamo."

"Nothing much, until they put on a TV show about that mech Pagodin worked on. Tippy completely lost it. I think it has to do with Yukamo."

"Likely, Djuriskas seems to be interested with it. There were some pictures of the mech on there from the base, I'd go pull them up again but I wouldn't want to be chewed out by someone."

Tippy arrives at some point during the night, and it is now the next morning.

"Pictures of the mech at Tocatlan are what I saw, and if what I'm thinking is right, it was Tippy in that mech."
this happened before the time skip
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 12:50:59 PM by Gojira »

Walter heads to the mess hall after having showered and obtained fresh clothes