Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232148 times)

Cualli refills her drink and settles back just in time to see someone spin out and off the track.

"Isn't hockey the one where the athletes spend most of the game trying to fight each other?" she teases.

: Huh. Could've sworn she drank herself stupid and you had to help her get back to base.
Tippy twirls her glass

"Well considering the nature of this stuff, any number of things could have went down."

Just gonna make a new character here.

Name: Hilbert Graf

Nickname: Gaffe

Piloting Preference (Air-to-Air, Air-to-Ground, or Multirole): Air-to-ground

Backstory: While his family comes from the Imperium Zentragothorum, Hilbert Graf was born on NAUC soil. His childhood was based on Zentragothorum tradition and his parents only spoke Gothic to him at an early age. Not entirely trusting the public schools, his parents sent him to a boarding school at the age of 12. He flew his first plane at 15, where his love of flying developed. He joined the Air Force Academy at 22. His Zentragothorum belief of helping the weak earned him praise from his superiors, as he helped improve his own training wing. While he is still a rookie fresh out of the Academy, his skills allowed him to be transferred to Mjolnir as a replacement.

Description: Orderly, trimmed blonde hair and green eyes complement his face. The Zentragothorum militarism in his parent’s belief and his genuine interest made him work out many hours a day, and has strong muscles as a result.

Personality: Like any other Gothic, he is trained to directly obey a superior and to help “the weak”. However, his time in the Academy netted him actual friends that loosened him up. Although he is not the most outgoing person, he is friendly with most people and does his best to keep things orderly.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 05:38:20 AM by Deoxys And One Noob »

Jaakko breaks the silence.

"I'm going to get a shower. I'm sure I smell like an infantryman right now," he says quietly, "See you around."

Cualli refills her drink and settles back just in time to see someone spin out and off the track.

"Isn't hockey the one where the athletes spend most of the game trying to fight each other?" she teases.
: Depends on the team. But yeah, you're not entirely wrong. I preferred the offroading, the drivers were usually good sports.

Tippy twirls her glass
"Well considering the nature of this stuff, any number of things could have went down."
Nagato finishes what's left in hers.
: Could I bother you for another of these?

Jaakko breaks the silence.

"I'm going to get a shower. I'm sure I smell like an infantryman right now," he says quietly, "See you around."
: Yeah. See you.

Musashi just nods in acknowledgement.

: Could I bother you for another of these?
"Sure."

Tippy turns to the bartender and asks for two more

"Yeah, offroading is always fun to watch. Way better than just watching them go around a big oval a few hundred times." She looks at the TV again. "I mean, not that that's bad, it's okay to just lounge around and watch it. But it's more fun to watch the offroad stuff."

"Sure."
Tippy turns to the bartender and asks for two more
Nagato finishes her next drink in silence, simply watching the bar TV.

"Yeah, offroading is always fun to watch. Way better than just watching them go around a big oval a few hundred times." She looks at the TV again. "I mean, not that that's bad, it's okay to just lounge around and watch it. But it's more fun to watch the offroad stuff."
: It's a bit more complicated than just driving in a circle when you've got forty cars driving almost bumper to bumper at 150, but yeah, the offroading is better. I certainly didn't shed any tears for the Forssa Motor Speedway when I heard one of our flying wings crash landed on the track and completely ruined it.

Nagato finishes her next drink in silence, simply watching the bar TV.
Tippy finishes her last glass and clears her throat.

"I wanted to thank you and the rest of your squadron... you've for the most part been there since the beginning and helped us out more than I can count. I only wish that I was the one to have made the call to stay and fight. I can't think of any adequate way of returning the favor to you guys."

"Yeah, actually driving it may be more complicated, but just watching hundreds of laps of that? I'll watch it, but I like some action."

"You watch any other sports? Like the extreme outdoor sports; snowboarding, dirtbiking, stuff like that?" It looks like Cualli is contemplating whether or not she should pour herself another drink.

As Hilbert Graf, 25 years of age, gets out of the bus taking him to Valhalla AFB, only one word comes through his mind.

Interesting.

A new wing is a new adventure, after all.

He thanks the driver, salutes, and enters the base through security, heading for the CO's office to meet him - or her. He salutes the receptionist and asks for the CO for completing transfer.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 04:29:05 PM by Deoxys And One Noob »

Jaakko showers and changes, disappointed and bitter from the result of the mission. He heads to the rec room, looking for anyone familiar.

Tippy finishes her last glass and clears her throat.

"I wanted to thank you and the rest of your squadron... you've for the most part been there since the beginning and helped us out more than I can count. I only wish that I was the one to have made the call to stay and fight. I can't think of any adequate way of returning the favor to you guys."
: The feeling's mutual. Well, for some of you guys anyway. Mostly just you, and... I guess Yui's okay too. And... huh. Gustav, maybe?

"Yeah, actually driving it may be more complicated, but just watching hundreds of laps of that? I'll watch it, but I like some action."

"You watch any other sports? Like the extreme outdoor sports; snowboarding, dirtbiking, stuff like that?" It looks like Cualli is contemplating whether or not she should pour herself another drink.
: Not really, all that kept my interest was the rallies and hockey. You'd need to have some kind of mental disorder to want to ride a motorbike.

He stares into his drink while muttering under his breath.
: Like psychopathy or something.

He thanks the driver, salutes, and enters the base through security, heading for the CO's office to meet him - or her. He salutes the receptionist and asks for the CO for completing transfer.
The CO, Lieutenant Colonel Kibble, greets you and informs you about the basics of how things are run, as well as where you'll be staying.

Jaakko showers and changes, disappointed and bitter from the result of the mission. He heads to the rec room, looking for anyone familiar.
Virvel and Pansar are there.

: Not really, all that kept my interest was the rallies and hockey. You'd need to have some kind of mental disorder to want to ride a motorbike.

He stares into his drink while muttering under his breath.
: Like psychopathy or something.
Cualli gives a small, amused laugh. "Sounds like someone you know, judging by that response," she remarks, lifting her glass to drink from it before realizing it's still empty.

The CO, Lieutenant Colonel Kibble, greets you and informs you about the basics of how things are run, as well as where you'll be staying.

Hilbert salutes after the conversation/registering is done and thanks her. He walks to his living quarters and unpacks his belongings.

In his previous wing, he was assigned to air to ground missions, and of course, this role stuck with him, even if he had the freedom to choose now.

"I'll probably figure out what they have later. Right now, I'm going to try to grab something light." On that note, he walks around to try and find some food, and try to meet his wingmates while he's at it.