Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1245734 times)

: 'Least there'll be jobs for people after the war's over.
: That's a rather thin silver lining, don't you think?
Cualli nods. "Sure, there'll be new jobs, but there will be a lot of people with no jobs or homes to go back to once everything is over. Not until those workplaces and residence buildings are rebuilt."

"Whats your guy's actual names? I've neglected to ask," Jaakko addresses Fang and Coma.

Cualli nods. "Sure, there'll be new jobs, but there will be a lot of people with no jobs or homes to go back to once everything is over. Not until those workplaces and residence buildings are rebuilt."
: Hmm, I suppose you're right. Glad I don't live there.

"Whats your guy's actual names? I've neglected to ask," Jaakko addresses Fang and Coma.
: Second Lieutenant Falk. That one's Second Lieutenant Rasmussen.

: Hmm, I suppose you're right. Glad I don't live there.
Cualli takes a sip out of her glass of water, which quickly turns into drinking half of the cup. "Right. Instead we get to live in our five-star accommodations on this carrier," she says, managing a wry smile before she chugs the rest of her water.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 11:10:34 AM by carolcat »

Markus grabs a tray of food, and decides to join the group at the Djuriskas table, sitting next to Ellie.

"Oh, hey Markus, we still got to do that duel that you promised me back at Valhalla."

Ellie ate another spoonful of lunch, looking over the others at the table again.

"Since we haven't formally introduced, I'm Major Kirves," Jaakko replies.

He turns to Tippy.

"Helmet hair, I have something to show ya, but I'm gonna go grab food first,"

Jaakko leaves to get food and catches a glance at Cualli. He looks over her wasted visage, and how she looks to be falling apart. For a moment he feels a sense of pity.

"I wanna hear what Virvel was gonna say. I'm curious now." Tippy says, looking at her.

"Heh, I forgot about that entirely. Let's make sure that happens when we get back, else I might forget again."
Markus smirks at Ellie, and starts digging into his lunch, glad to have a day off.

Ellie gives Scorch a playful punch on the shoulder.

"Why don't we do it now? We had a drill with Djuriskas earlier, and I'm pretty sure those helmets are still around."

Cualli takes a sip out of her glass of water, which quickly turns into drinking half of the cup. "Right. Instead we get to live in our five-star accommodations on this carrier," she says, managing a wry smile before she chugs the rest of her water.
: I've seen worse.

"I wanna hear what Virvel was gonna say. I'm curious now." Tippy says, looking at her.
: What, you don't remember the last guy who said nothing and just stared off into space half the time? Ran away with a full load of missiles?

"I heard about someone going off with a bunch of missiles but I don't think I ever looked into who..." Tippy answers.

"Ow," jokes Markus, rubbing his shoulder lightly. "Sure, why not?"
Markus quickly eats the rest of his food before going to get ready.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 03:28:30 PM by Gojira »

"Where at?" Cualli asks.

"I heard about someone going off with a bunch of missiles but I don't think I ever looked into who..." Tippy answers.
: Where have you been?
: Psh, she probably never even saw him to begin with.

"Where at?" Cualli asks.
: Officially, I'm not allowed to tell you.
: Come on, why'd you bring it up then?
: I'm just saying, all things considered the living conditions here are quite nice.