Nice job lying about age trollboat

Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14565 times)

Grammar doesn't affect reading capabilities..
it can. I have a lot of trouble reading words that aren't put in the right order out loud because instinctively you want to try to read it right. Stop being an argumentative forget for the sake of it

god damn Nal i know that Trollboat might potentially be the biggest lying starfish next to Ms. Terra but you sure are hostile about this lol

it can. I have a lot of trouble reading words that aren't put in the right order out loud because instinctively you want to try to read it right. Stop being an argumentative forget for the sake of it
I'm not even arguing, I'm trying to get him help.

And since you apparently need it too: http://www.stutteringhelp.org/

god damn Nal i know that Trollboat might potentially be the biggest lying starfish next to Ms. Terra but you sure are hostile about this lol
How am I being hostile?

lol it's been established multiple times that alternative's main goal is to make someone angry

lol it's been established multiple times that alternative's main goal is to make someone angry
Lol prove it or go home.

he probably wrapped his pillow in toilet paper and made a fake wedding in his bedroom

Lol prove it or go home.

i vaguely remember instances in multiple threads where people said "alternative is just trolling guys"

thats basically what i meant lol, i worded that a bit strongly

he probably wrapped his pillow in toilet paper and made a fake wedding in his bedroom
did you throw a wedding for your purse too

got u

did you throw a wedding for your purse too

got u
I think you mean bag

i vaguely remember instances in multiple threads where people said "alternative is just trolling guys"

thats basically what i meant lol, i worded that a bit strongly
And they can cough up proof too.

Just cause people get booty-tickled over my posts doesn't mean I'm a troll.

hey guys! just showing up for the bachelor party

How am I being hostile?
that was for the most part directed towards your response to Alternative about grammar.

you're more just bashing Trollboat in like an unwanted television than actually questioning his actions.

I think you mean bag
i dont have a bag nor a purse
kek