Nice job lying about age trollboat

Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14608 times)

Trollboat probably watched a Disney XD show called Gravity Falls and thought that 12 year olds could be mlg, so he faked to be 12 to try and look cool, but not realizing that most 12 year olds are friends. and that he is really under 10 years of age

Trollboat probably watched a Disney XD show called Gravity Falls and thought that 12 year olds could be mlg, so he faked to be 12 to try and look cool, but not realizing that most 12 year olds are friends. and that he is really under 10 years of age
What are you talking about

alcatraz is an idiot, too. i can honestly never understand what he's talking about half of the time.

you're the last person to talk about maturity

LOL XD I ROFLD!

I 100% agree

Nice seeing the banhappy forums coming out of their caves again.

I'm not surprised to see Nal taking matters into his own hands again. His bowl of E-Rep must be getting low.
While lying isn't something that's really advised, do you really have to go so far and disrespect someone's request of privacy over PM so much that they just want to pick up and leave? The issue discussed here is nothing more than a minor oops, like swiping a stick of gum from a corner store. It's not hurting anyone.

I can't really blame Trollboat for lying either. I sure as don't trust people on the forum, especially over a publicly accessable one.

This isn't a case of Zedrow either, lying over what he made or does all the time. That is wrong, and definitely warrants a better look into it. This is someone lying about how old they are.

Honestly, big loving deal. I don't actually see why people care so much and invest so much time just to make someone look like an ass over a number they didn't want to share.

Funny if I wasn't the op you wouldn't even reply, but oh if I do it its for e rep
While you're at it cry circlejerk

I can't really blame Trollboat for lying either. I sure as don't trust people on the forum, especially over a publicly accessable one.
there's a big difference between lying about your age for trust issues, and lying about your age so you can tell the whole forum that you just got married for no loving reason

Funny if I wasn't the op you wouldn't even reply, but oh if I do it its for e rep
While you're at it cry circlejerk
You were the one who instigated the whole issue in the original thread.
Granted, I can't cry circlejerk right now. Considering you don't have anyone to circlejerk with, both Online or IRL.

I stand by Destroyer and Otis, and quite a few other users probably, in that all you do on this forum is stuffpost so the spotlight shines on you. Crying grudges and cliques against others when they simply call you stupid for being stupid. Honestly, if you didn't start flipping through ye olde texts of the Blockland Archives the thread trollboat made wouldve died by the end of the evening, and no one would be hurt. Instead, a user who's done nothing wrong over their current account and recent time here has been forced to leave because of a number they didnt want to share.

there's a big difference between lying about your age for trust issues, and lying about your age so you can tell the whole forum that you just got married for no loving reason
I suppose so. However, they admitted to the issue, and went the extra step forward to rectify it over a private setting, and yet people decided to abuse that in order to kick up more drama.

You were the one who instigated the whole issue in the original thread.
Granted, I can't cry circlejerk right now. Considering you don't have anyone to circlejerk with, both Online or IRL.

I stand by Destroyer and Otis, and quite a few other users probably, in that all you do on this forum is stuffpost so the spotlight shines on you. Crying grudges and cliques against others when they simply call you stupid for being stupid. Honestly, if you didn't start flipping through ye olde texts of the Blockland Archives the thread trollboat made wouldve died by the end of the evening, and no one would be hurt. Instead, a user who's done nothing wrong over their current account and recent time here has been forced to leave because of a number they didnt want to share.
lol

lol
Thank you for further digging that in.
I wonder why you disregard Alternat!ve's, and Otis' points about stuffty no content remarks after someone calls you out on your bullstuff.

While lying isn't something that's really advised, do you really have to go so far and disrespect someone's request of privacy over PM so much that they just want to pick up and leave? The issue discussed here is nothing more than a minor oops, like swiping a stick of gum from a corner store. It's not hurting anyone.

People shouldn't be lying about engaging in certain big life milestones. I find it extremely disrespectful for TrollBoat to lie about "getting married". It sets a standard that anybody can just make up whatever they want about their life, when in actual fact the reality is completely different.

I don't need a loving apology, but I want TrollBoat to admit it was a stupid gambit and that he's trying to play us for fools so that we give him plenty of e-congrats.

I don't need a loving apology, but I want TrollBoat to admit it was a stupid gambit and that he's trying to play us for fools so that we give him plenty of e-congrats.

this