Author Topic: World of Warcraft Megathread v2: World of Warcraft: Legion?!?!?!  (Read 9767 times)

holy stuff
NEW CONTINENT
NEW CLASS: DEMON HUNTER
NEW HONOR SYSTEM
WE GET TO GO TO THE TOMB OF SARGERAS

holy stuff
NEW CONTINENT
NEW CLASS: DEMON HUNTER
NEW HONOR SYSTEM
WE GET TO GO TO THE TOMB OF SARGERAS

AAAAAAAA

This is great and all, but they said nothing about a Queen Azshara raid

This is great and all, but they said nothing about a Queen Azshara raid
we do know that the naga is invading land to capture a titan relic. not sure if azshara is in it but yeah

we do know that the naga is invading land to capture a titan relic. not sure if azshara is in it but yeah

If there isn't at least something involving N'Zoth, Azshara, and the South Seas, I'm dropping this.

That Naga relic-hunting whatever gives me some hope though.

I love the idea behind the new PvP system, and it would definitely make me want to do more pvp.

Azshara is in the expansion

So I went from 5 raid days to 2 raid days and it really got me to see how much this expansion blew: the only thing I liked was raiding.

Then they went on to practically ruin warriors with their 2/4 sets in HFC pretty much forcing me to reroll which I always only do during the end of the expansion but the sets were so bad in play style that I had no choice. (Spam 1 button all day every day)

I think it's time to just unsub, this expansion just isn't good and blizzard is loving up in a lot of ways, especially with their balancing.
It seems dumb to just unsub when legion appears to be around the corner but it's still 6 months away at a minimum.

So I went from 5 raid days to 2 raid days and it really got me to see how much this expansion blew: the only thing I liked was raiding.

Then they went on to practically ruin warriors with their 2/4 sets in HFC pretty much forcing me to reroll which I always only do during the end of the expansion but the sets were so bad in play style that I had no choice. (Spam 1 button all day every day)

I think it's time to just unsub, this expansion just isn't good and blizzard is loving up in a lot of ways, especially with their balancing.
It seems dumb to just unsub when legion appears to be around the corner but it's still 6 months away at a minimum.
Most likely around or under 6 months. Beta is coming "later this year" and that time-frame is ~1-4 months, probably during blizzcon so ~3 months, and betas take about ~3-4 months depending on the expansion. Blizzard knows WoD was poor and are probably actively trying to release this coming expansion faster.

Azshara is in the expansion

Sounds like she might not be, but this is just a red shirt guy prediction, nothing official.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 10:51:40 PM by Nymph »

bump for legion hype