The user known as Zanaran2

Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28112 times)

i mean you are some creepy stalker
Or I have been messing with you and you have been falling for it. Either-or.
nd by the fact that you follow my posts proves my point even further that you follow people around
How do I follow your posts, please enlighten me.

and thats how the cookie crumbles rip alternative a real human bean

Or I have been messing with you and you have been falling for it. Either-or.How do I follow your posts, please enlighten me.
Admittance to trolling, good riddance. :D

i mean you are some creepy stalker and by the fact that you follow my posts proves my point even further that you follow people around

Do you really think he's being serious?

please enlighten me.
This might be harmless and really nothing but please stop doing this.
And you just admitted to trolling.

I'm sure he takes a minute to take a thorough examination to try and figure out what you're actually typing.
I'm also sure he takes a minute to think why he might have feverish behavior.

Maxx, you always try to play innocent when you're the subject of ridicule around the blockland community because you've done bad/stupid things from what I've heard, YEARS.
You haven't been banned because you stopped, but I know you'll eventually go down again. You knew doing small stupid things would suffice for your obvious special interest for it.
no you don't you short necked giraffe
you're id is in the 100k's, you have 40 posts and you never even stepped into this thread until now, and the last post you made was months ago.
you know nothing of what happened, so shush

Admittance to trolling, good riddance. :D
dont relish so much

you're id is in the 100k's, you have 40 posts and you never even stepped into this thread until now, and the last post you made was months ago.
omfg nice id discrimination there maxx, kek

omfg nice id discrimination there maxx, kek
i've been here for 3 or so years, and hes been here for around 7 months.

It's not trolling. I was joking with him and he decided to be creeped by it. I had to set the record straight,  he brings it up every time he tries to roast on me.

Why do you insist on using dates as a base of knowledge? I didnt have to be born around when Abraham Lincoln was around to actually know about him. I've lurked these forums for awhile and have picked up much information about this community.

i've been here for 3 or so years, and hes been here for around 7 months.
does that really matter? 3 years of stupidity and counting maxxy

dont relish so much
You should have expected it, it's a Vlasic maxx maneuver.

that's not bannable

that's not bannable
if he gets banned though, gg no re