Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28402 times)

I'm just going to assume you completely decided that you lost the argument.
GG, no re.
What was the point you were trying to make again? I'm an starfish? Huh.

As alternative finishes the meat of zanarans malnourished corpse, he moves on to maxx as his next prey in attempt to feed.

What was the point you were trying to make again? I'm an starfish? Huh.
i think you're at the point where you can't think properly anymore so anything in your mind just goes in one ear and out the other.
congratulations, you have reached official handicapation.

i think you're at the point where you can't think properly anymore so anything in your mind just goes in one ear and out the other.
also, my work proving that you're a sad sack of stuff is done here.

All I remember hearing is whining about how you were doxed (uhh you were screencapped during a skypecall not the same thing), how I wouldn't like it if I were doxed, how I'm an starfish, you don't like me, stories about how you were handicapped and everyone made fun of you for it, and more about how I'm an starfish. Also something about 3 inch boners, provoking starfish, stud(damn right im a stud boy sit your ass down), cancerous cell, nobody likes me, yaddah yaddah yah.

What exactly did you prove again?

All I remember hearing is whining about how you were doxed (uhh you were screencapped during a skypecall not the same thing), how I wouldn't like it if I were doxed, how I'm an starfish, you don't like me, stories about how you were handicapped and everyone made fun of you for it, and more about how I'm an starfish. Also something about 3 inch boners, provoking starfish, stud(damn right im a stud boy sit your ass down), cancerous cell, nobody likes me, yaddah yaddah yah.

i was doxed, also you should read over my post again because you skip it then act like a rooster

i was doxed, also you should read over my post again because you skip it then act like a rooster

You were doxed. So what.

What did I miss in your brilliant thesis of a post, enlighten me.

You were doxed. So what.

almost everything because you dont take the sense to read another person's post
do you ever consider taking a minute to think why you post so much like a richard?

Zanaran2 smells bad.

Yes, you are helping your case as efficiently as possible.

Oh gee, I wonder where I've heard this before. I haven't been here that long, but I know you've been a problem user multiples times and keep getting banned for what you keep doing over and over again. You were banned, told to get lost, and then came back to do it again. Through one ear and out the other.

You haven't done anything except babble things you've already said.

You're not AS bad as Maxx, but you've had your moments.

I don't know why you were doxed, but I doubt nobody on this forum is going to grab a gun or knapsack, travel to your house, and abuse you. Cool down.

You were doxed. So what.

The last sentence was a bit mean, but I agree. He made no point.

do you ever consider taking a minute to think why you post so much like a richard?
I did read your post though. I have read every single post you have made since April 22nd, 2014 : )

How else could I come up with this perfect summary which you think is flawed:

Zanaran2 smells bad.
Yes, you are helping your case as efficiently as possible.
Oh gee, I wonder where I've heard this before. I haven't been here that long, but I know you've been a problem user multiples times and keep getting banned for what you keep doing over and over again. You were banned, told to get lost, and then came back to do it again. Through one ear and out the other.
You haven't done anything except babble things you've already said.
You're not AS bad as Maxx, but you've had your moments.
I don't know why you were doxed, but I doubt nobody on this forum is going to grab a gun or knapsack, travel to your house, and abuse you. Cool down.
The last sentence was a bit mean, but I agree. He made no point.
haven't been banned in over a year sweetcheeks
I did read your post though. I have read every single post you have made since April 22nd, 2014 : )

How else could I come up with this perfect summary which you think is flawed:

bolded text exactly proves my point that you follow people around

Zanaran2 smells bad.
hey bro I shower daily you take that back you minuscule elephant

You honestly thought I was serious.

I did that to mock that you and Zanaran2 seem to think I'm some creepy stalker. Hint: its the day of your first post.

You honestly thought I was serious.

I did that to mock that you and Zanaran2 seem to think I'm some creepy stalker. Hint: its the day of your first post.
i mean you are some creepy stalker
i like this picture, you are a very handsome boy.
I'm 14, it is perfectly ok for me to go to sleep at night and dream of Maxx.
and by the fact that you follow my posts proves my point even further that you follow people around

I'm sure he takes a minute to take a thorough examination to try and figure out what you're actually typing.
I'm also sure he takes a minute to think why he might have feverish behavior.

Maxx, you always try to play innocent when you're the subject of ridicule around the blockland community because you've done bad/stupid things from what I've heard, YEARS.

haven't been banned in over a year sweetcheeks
You haven't been banned because you stopped, but I know you'll eventually go down again. You knew doing small stupid things would suffice for your obvious special interest for it.

hey bro I shower daily you take that back you minuscule elephant
no you don't you short necked giraffe