Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28400 times)

and for the lellies,
You are saying that I set my sights on Raven and Maxx cause I made one slam post on Raven and had Maxxi's face as my avatar for like 3 days. It isn't true.

[righ t][siz e=5pt]and for the lellies, [/rig ht]
quit hiding your unstable

This thread is amazing.

So, what about the rest of my post? Or are you just going to grasp at enough straws to build a house that can't be huffed and puffed away by a big bad wolf?

quit hiding your unstable
Lol, noob can't [nobbc]nobbc.[/nobbc]
But anyway, are you just going to lob insults over the fence like that one guy from home improvement or

So, what about the rest of my post? Or are you just going to grasp at enough straws to build a house that can't be huffed and puffed away by a big bad wolf?
It isn't "grasping at straws" its pointing out you are wrong. And what about the rest of your post? It's just trash "hes a jerk this, school bully that, stupid roosterroach brown townogy here and a few links that were already bought up there."

ugh, why can't zanaran be serious in a topic like this -____-
he has no argument, so he lost.
lol the irony
Seriously this stuff is getting old, most people thread do exactly what op and zan are doing. Not saying they're not in the wrong, but I still think a lot of the people in this thread are hypocrites. So don't yell at op or zan because they are doing something you guys do all the time.

lol the irony
Seriously this stuff is getting old, most people in this thread do exactly what op and zan are doing. Not saying they're not in the wrong, but I still think a lot of the people in this thread are hypocrites. So don't yell at op or zan because they are doing something you guys do all the time.
NOEDIT

You are saying that I set my sights on Raven and Maxx cause I made one slam post on Raven and had Maxxi's face as my avatar for like 3 days. It isn't true.
gee alternative what if someone had the balls to dox you and plaster your face all over the forums and call you a "12 year old forget up"
i know your 3 inch boner would drown out the insults but i don't think you'd like it, because having my personal information out there because some asswipe doxed me and some other asswipe plastered my face all over the forums for pure harassment, i surely love having my face on a forum that half the strangers don't even know who the forget i am!
seriously, you're an starfish, a provoking starfish and you know it.
you follow people around like a stud and trample them and laugh, forget you. you are the one who should be removed from this forum, i actually have the dignity to not follow around the people i hate and at least in the mist of people joking about some forgeted up topic i made months ago and how everyone stabbed me in my side with the same joke to just turn it into an insult.
you are the single cancerous cell of this forum that nobody likes and nobody wants to be around, you start stuff then play the victim card.
go forget yourself.

It isn't "grasping at straws" its pointing out you are wrong. And what about the rest of your post? It's just trash "hes a jerk this valid reason to call someone out, it's been done before to decent effect, school bully that, stupid roosterroach brown townogy here so do you have anything to disprove them or is your only argument "they're meen buz werds" and a few links that were already bought up there brought up before =/= irrelevant."

You're a bad troll, end of story.

gee alternative what if someone had the balls to dox you and plaster your face all over the forums and call you a "12 year old forget up"
i know your 3 inch boner would drown out the insults but i don't think you'd like it, because having my personal information out there because some asswipe doxed me and some other asswipe plastered my face all over the forums for pure harassment, i surely love having my face on a forum that half the strangers don't even know who the forget i am!
seriously, you're an starfish, a provoking starfish and you know it.
you follow people around like a stud and trample them and laugh, forget you. you are the one who should be removed from this forum, i actually have the dignity to not follow around the people i hate and at least in the mist of people joking about some forgeted up topic i made months ago and how everyone stabbed me in my side with the same joke to just turn it into an insult.
you are the single cancerous cell of this forum that nobody likes and nobody wants to be around, you start stuff then play the victim card.
go forget yourself.

It's not about "valid reasons" or anything. It's stuff that you have repeated many times already. I don't feel the need to address it.

you're a bad troll, you can't fool me goy!
10 replies later

nice compact response using my avatar, prick, you really seized the moment for the funnies!
lol, forget you.

nice compact response using my avatar, prick, you really seized the moment for the funnies!
lol, forget you.

I'm just going to assume you completely decided that you lost the argument.
GG, no re.

man when ur just trying to poke a dead pigeon with a stick and some starfish has to come over and talk about animal rights and then hes like OH HAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS JUST JOKING but he was just attempting to conceal the fact that he acted like a handicap and then goes back bein like "omg why you gotta be so mean to the pigeon" but ur just trynna tell him that the pigeon is ticklish but he wont have it and hes like "that pigeon is my friend" and youre just like trynna get through the day