Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28408 times)

yeah im sure that attack was just all fun and games :cookie:
whatever floats your boat i guess lol
: ^ )

Is it really that hard to see.

What is even happening omg lol.

Wait a minute hold the loving phone, if her legs are going through the armrest-hole bits, how can she pull it out from under her the way she does?
that's because she's not trash unlike your waifu

What is even happening omg lol.
well, ness-friend, there goes your hopes for a 30 page argument. i'm sorry man.

well, ness-friend, there goes your hopes for a 30 page argument. i'm sorry man.
I was expecting a huge argument that separates bl forum into 2.

But it did not turn out like that :(.

Well then. That went off faster than expected.

alright fine. i just wanted to give you guys a laugh instead of having this turn into 30 pages of fighting or 30 pages of "this is gonna be good"
I was having a nice giggle, gg.

so anyway to defeat alternative's mighty wall of quotes I shall retaliate with a wall of text that's large enough to unlock hardmode if you defeat it

and yes to my friends yada yada muh promise nah. i just saw it was taking people a while to realize the bigger picture.

So I'm actually going to change my ways and try to be less easily irritable (joke ocs/madman are a good example of how I have a short fuse). But, you interrupt like a rude son of a gun, what makes you think that alternative won't change? I have some pretty good evidence that he won't. He'll just move onto someone else. One of the only reasons he's attacking me really is because he noticed Maxx was ignoring him, causing the nipple that brought forth the life-giving ego that he required to live to be severed. If any of you remembered, he ran around with Maxx's avatar and called him a "beautiful child" and stuff. Yes, Maxx isn't the best example of a "popular user" here but that just isn't excusable. He also targets several others, like Ravencroft, Frankie, and most others, some people who may be kinda irritable at times (no offense) and the rest he just considers "nobodies"

That's not all. All of his posts he lathers with a generous and sufficient layer of starfish so he seems like that one """badass""" at school all the younger kids climax all over, when in reality he's obviously compensating for something. I don't need to find examples for this, literally look in his posts. Even outside of this whole thing he's a richard, and it was when I called him out on it that this whole fiasco started. And to seal the deal he's been acting douchy for a little less than a year, on top of him being a blisteringly obvious troll, taking advantage of people's flaws like being easy to anger to get a few chuckles.

Yes, my feelings were hurt at first but that's not the point. This isn't about me, this is about him strictly. He's a stuffty person by day, a stuffty troll by night. Me and other people like Maxx were dumb for falling for his bullstuff yes, but he was the one who threw the first punch in almost all of our arguments. Alternative's like a roosterroach infestation- he moves in someone's house, causes a massive commotion, and, when the place is exterminated or something, gets bored and stirs up commotion with someone else.

But the real "winner" of this "stern internet debate" will be decided once Badspot returns from PAX East and spins the mighty wheel of ban.

But the real "winner" of this "stern internet debate" will be decided once Badspot returns from PAX East and spins the mighty wheel of ban.
But no one will be banned because no rules were broken.

so anyway to defeat alternative's mighty wall of quotes I shall retaliate with a wall of text that's large enough to unlock hardmode if you defeat it

and yes to my friends yada yada muh promise nah. i just saw it was taking people a while to realize the bigger picture.

So I'm actually going to change my ways and try to be less easily irritable (joke ocs/madman are a good example of how I have a short fuse). But, you interrupt like a rude son of a gun, what makes you think that alternative won't change? I have some pretty good evidence that he won't. He'll just move onto someone else. One of the only reasons he's attacking me really is because he noticed Maxx was ignoring him, causing the nipple that brought forth the life-giving ego that he required to live to be severed. If any of you remembered, he ran around with Maxx's avatar and called him a "beautiful child" and stuff. Yes, Maxx isn't the best example of a "popular user" here but that just isn't excusable. He also targets several others, like Ravencroft, Frankie, and most others, some people who may be kinda irritable at times (no offense) and the rest he just considers "nobodies"

That's not all. All of his posts he lathers with a generous and sufficient layer of starfish so he seems like that one """badass""" at school all the younger kids climax all over, when in reality he's obviously compensating for something. I don't need to find examples for this, literally look in his posts. Even outside of this whole thing he's a richard, and it was when I called him out on it that this whole fiasco started. And to seal the deal he's been acting douchy for a little less than a year, on top of him being a blisteringly obvious troll, taking advantage of people's flaws like being easy to anger to get a few chuckles.

Yes, my feelings were hurt at first but that's not the point. This isn't about me, this is about him strictly. He's a stuffty person by day, a stuffty troll by night. Me and other people like Maxx were dumb for falling for his bullstuff yes, but he was the one who threw the first punch in almost all of our arguments. Alternative's like a roosterroach infestation- he moves in someone's house, causes a massive commotion, and, when the place is exterminated or something, gets bored and stirs up commotion with someone else.

Yep you sure got me read. Actually you don't because everything in the first paragraph besides the Maxx avatar is stuff you made up.

lol'd

Anyway, I'm in support of Zanaran right now. Alternative has been quite an ass for a while now. Great job bringing a few things to light, Zanaran.

Yep you sure got me read. Actually you don't because everything in the first paragraph besides the Maxx avatar is stuff you made up. Actually no, they aren't made up, and you know it.
and for the lellies,