The user known as Zanaran2

Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28138 times)

Just smoke weed and everything will be cool, forgetIN BLAZE IT GUYS

You can atleast keep a conversation with zan without him acting like a snarky starfish.

You can atleast keep a conversation with zan without him acting like a snarky starfish.

this

also, smogon, lurk more

maxx hasn't been a problem user for a while

Yeah agreed. Zanaran can be overbearing and annoying sometimes, but at least he has the mental capacity to act friendly to people.

So it's like 5 pages later and Maxx still hasn't made a valid point.

But whatever alternative loser u are so TOTALLY #rekt

Alternative seems well capable of not being a richardhead, but when he has to talk to someone his social handicapation kicks in and forces him to be either snarky, a richard or both

you're both at fault.

alt, you're a mean spirited, vicious kid who revels in making people angry

zan, you fly off the handle and can't take a joke, and have to make every thread a personal conquest

this fight is un-winnable. that's how these things go

either you stop this feud now and walk away, or keep on fighting and eventually get banned and ridiculed. your choice
i wish everyone had looked at this post

I thought Maxx had a pretty compelling argument. Everyone already knows that alt's an ass, so Maxx's claims were not unbelievable.

i wish everyone had looked at this post

we've seen it

the problem with this argument is that

a: this is the drama board. the entire purpose of this board is for arguing. ideally it keeps it out of other boards though that obviously doesn't work very well. nonetheless, this thread of all threads is where their fights belong.

b: on page 4, zan outright apologized for being so irritable and on page 5 provided a somewhat solid counterargument. after page 5 he sort of became a spectator of the topic because maxx stepped in, no doubt enticed by the fact that zan pointed out alternative's history of going after maxx

you're both at fault.

alt, you're a mean spirited, vicious kid who revels in making people angry

zan, you fly off the handle and can't take a joke, and have to make every thread a personal conquest

this fight is un-winnable. that's how these things go

either you stop this feud now and walk away, or keep on fighting and eventually get banned and ridiculed. your choice
i already acknowledged this in the past, i wholly agree with what this says. I'll try to be less easily irritable from now on, but if you saw what I posted on page 5 you'll have some pretty legit evidence alt won't

you and alternative bicker so much you're derailing nearly every thread you post in

you and alternative bicker so much you're derailing nearly every thread you post in
if you read the thread I already resolved the drama

i literally said that I'm going to change my ways in the post right above yours