Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28134 times)

now maxx is falling into alt's trap
ggnore

>e-maxx

this is no coincidence, wake up america

Honestly there should be a no ban evasion rule at this point.

Agreed. A ban should be comparable to a time out, and is more of a "I need to stop, calm down, and learn my lesson".

Instead of a "Hold on guys, just got a ban, let me switch accounts real quick."

Honestly there should be a no ban evasion rule at this point.
there was, but now there isn't, because badspot decided to require keys to register. I doubt he'd change his mind, lol

congrats, you guys just kicked and screamed at someone enough to shove them out of the forum, just for because.
woo!

zanaran didn't compromise, he made a half-hearted "I'm going to change" plea without putting actually changing anything

it's not like people were tearing him apart because he lied about changing, it's just that nobody would fall for his antics so he got fed up and left, he wasn't driven out lol
I'd suggest that you read the page with the discussion between me and kochieboy, because this argument is unreasonable.

I'd suggest that you read the page with the discussion between me and kochieboy, because this argument is unreasonable.

can you stop screaming at me for how I changed and just accept that i have changed holy stuff
you're just screaming at me for what I was not what i am

there is reason within my words

there is reason within my words
to be fair pretty much the entire topic was like "YOU LIE YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CHANGE HAHAHAHAH" which was brought up in detail about how that was wrong on like pg 17 or 18

to be fair pretty much the entire topic was like "YOU LIE YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CHANGE HAHAHAHAH" which was brought up in detail about how that was wrong on like pg 17 or 18

It was more of people calling it bullstuff and him trying to make up reasons for why he hasn't changed yet

what change?? you're still loving arguing with him
because whenever i do it within five seconds some new starfish shows up. it's like a goddamn game of wack a mole

kochieboy did go off the deep end with it, but zanaran never actually tried to change, and nobody drove him out of the community

It was more of people calling it bullstuff and him trying to make up reasons for why he hasn't changed yet
because whenever i do it within five seconds some new starfish shows up. it's like a goddamn game of wack a mole

kochieboy did go off the deep end with it, but zanaran never actually tried to change, and nobody drove him out of the community
the problem lies within change being a gradual process so someone saying "ill change" means "im trying to change"

you cant reasonably expect someone to just change instantly.

not saying Zan is completely in the right here, but i'd say it is pretty much equally Zan and Alts fault

the problem lies within change being a gradual process so someone saying "ill change" means "im trying to change"

The issue is that he said he changed, not that he's going to change

just accept that i have changed holy stuff

My two points are that for one, zanaran was bullstuffting about changing, and two, nobody forced zanaran out of the forums

You could say he took my advice on taking a hiatus, maybe he finally saw the writing on the wall and finally became the better man. Either way, good for him, he now has some control.

The issue is that he said he changed, not that he's going to change

My two points are that for one, zanaran was bullstuffting about changing, and two, nobody forced zanaran out of the forums
he said he changed, yeah, and he obviously had not.

zan only said he changed the second so people would shut up. The problem with the forums attitude is that it is entirely circular logic: "No one changes so therefore you wont change" and then when they dont change due to the constant "you wont change" people use as ammunition for people not changing.

zan wasn't "forced out of the forums" technically. But he was definitely berated in this topic, and alt previously had taunted him. Most people would definitely not stay after that lol