Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28156 times)

and?
Point is you're still a richard for immediately saying that he can't change.

Holy loving stuff

If only I had a dollar for every time someone said that here and never followed through.
My comment was an observation, the more I have to tell you guys, the more I believe you haven't been reading a goddamn thing I've written.

Read for once.

well your "observation" basically came off as "I bet you aren't going to change lol"

like if zan said he'd change multiple times in the past and didn't then its justified, but he didn't so you have no reason to.

like if zan said he'd change multiple times in the past and didn't then its justified, but he didn't so you have no reason to.
He did lol.

So you acted like a richard so you could joke about how I "always do that".

Call me whatever you want but I don't stoop so low to go after grammatical errors over anything else lmao. Childish.

I crossed it out implying that I could say that, but I won't. It's still hypocrisy though, because you do the exact same thing.

well your "observation" basically came off as "I bet you aren't going to change lol"

Whatever, its how you perceive it. I mentioned probably more than 5 times that I didn't directly try to say that he'll never change.

forgot to mention in my post, but I had a dream last night where Zanaran got banned. I wonder if I'm a prophet.

He did lol.
uh no?
only time he ever said he'd change was in this topic

guys guys

it looks like zanaran stopped responding

Zan always came out as some stuffty knight templar who only cared about how he was perceived.

I hope he never comes back.

Zan always came out as some stuffty knight templar who only cared about how he was perceived.

I hope he never comes back.
bro he never left
he just left the topic

guys guys

and?
hes doing the right thing.

guys guys

hence the flatdrone

All you forgets are out of control.

Quit instigating holy stuff. Theres nothing wrong with complaining about a user, it's how you go about it. You want trouble go to 4Chan.

[put gif irrelevant to topic here] You know, because Blockland. [put emoji irrelevant to topic here]h

All you forgets are out of control.

Quit instigating holy stuff. Theres nothing wrong with complaining about a user, it's how you go about it. You want trouble go to 4Chan.

[put gif irrelevant to topic here] You know, because Blockland. [put emoji irrelevant to topic here]h
what

All you fricks are out of control.

Quit instigating holy frick.Theres nothing wrong with complaining about a user, it's how you go about it. You want trouble go to 4Chan.

what board is this again? I can't tell.