Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28387 times)

This community sucks as always.. just why?

then why are you here
then why are you here
Most of the community are childish and dumb, and I'm actually just uploading in this forum my projects..
Now ask why? because I love to public my projects to all.
I was checking a little on what this all about, and I responded Auto mode.. too bad I didn't notice that there's not a modify option for my first post lol..

uh no?
only time he ever said he'd change was in this topic
No he gave the same exact "I'll change" shpeel in a thread he made. I will find it later.

at this point, idk if it's even been about Zanaran anymore.

This community sucks as always.. just why?
the point of this topic is that it is for voicing your problems with users.

No he gave the same exact "I'll change" shpeel in a thread he made. I will find it later.
regardless of him saying "ill change" if anyone needs to change it is you. The fact that people are defending you when you are pretty much the cause of zan's problem is ridiculous.

the point of this topic is that it is for voicing your problems with users.
Not so, Look how the OP done it.

Not so, Look how the OP done it.
thats more that alt is an starfish, and is not indicative of the rest of the board.

It doesn't matter what he says, even if he did change, it'd only be him stop arguing for now.
If someone is told to change, they most likely only change what is causing problems, hence scenarios such as TD and Caribou play out; same stuffty people, just different issues.

I'll just say this; If zan would change something it should be his pissy nature.
Half the time he joins an argument it's just to bite back whoever's on his stufflist.

My only issue with him is that he plays sonic music 24/7 on plug.dj

I'll just say this; If zan would change something it should be his pissy nature.
and why does he have a "pissy nature", again?

My only issue with him is that he plays sonic music 24/7 on plug.dj
that's not entirely bad
what he plays is though, its like gba stuff

Look who's talking, you take criticism and remarks like a waterballoon takes a pin prick.
doesnt make what he said any less valid though.