The user known as Zanaran2

Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28118 times)

While indirect... yes it may seem that way. But it is not intentional for it to look that way. I haven't had many problems with Alt, but I still feel like he could be less agressive and bait less as well. Zan on the other hand is constantly taking the bait that Alt dishes out, it's some obvious bait too, like literally impossible not to see. It derails threads and he doesn't have to take it, not now not ever.

If he got irritated at this, he has some major ego/self-esteem issues.
I am not saying that you necessarily meant for it to look that way, but it does. Not trying to condemn you for intentional malice, but regardless of your intentions, it did skew the topic.

Besides, most people in drama topics are a lot more emotional then they otherwise are, and it isn't indicative of how they will act outside of the topic.

I am not saying that you necessarily meant for it to look that way, but it does. Not trying to condemn you for intentional malice, but regardless of your intentions, it did skew the topic.

Even if it did, who is this topic about. I mean this is really crucial in the big picture, if this is his drama, then of course it'll have to have some sort of bias towards him.

Besides, most people in drama topics are a lot more emotional then they otherwise are, and it isn't indicative of how they will act outside of the topic.

I can see that, but it's still no reason to break a promise.

Even if it did, who is this topic about. I mean this is really crucial in the big picture, if this is his drama, then of course it'll have to have some sort of bias towards him.

I can see that, but it's still no reason to break a promise.
Drama topics are generally drama-er versus drama-ee, it isn't one sided. You have to show whether you think the drama-er is at fault, especially in this scenario as the problem with Zan is caused by Alt.

and it isn't a reason to break a promise necessarily, but you can't honestly expect someone to keep a promise immediately after they make it and aren't adjusted to it, and when after they make it, many people jump on to prove them wrong.

People constantly complain about people not changing, maybe that is because you guys always go out to prove them wrong as quickly as you guys can?

Drama topics are generally drama-er versus drama-ee, it isn't one sided. You have to show whether you think the drama-er is at fault, especially in this scenario as the problem with Zan is caused by Alt.

Fair enough...

and it isn't a reason to break a promise necessarily, but you can't honestly expect someone to keep a promise immediately after they make it and aren't adjusted to it, and when after they make it, many people jump on to prove them wrong.

People constantly complain about people not changing, maybe that is because you guys always go out to prove them wrong as quickly as you guys can?

If you are going to change then you better follow through, of course there are going to be critics, but for god's sake don't let that be a factor. Don't pusillanimous individual foot and just do it, don't get upset over bytes of data that represent what someone said on a forum about legos.

I wasn't trying to make Alt look good, I have never admitted to saying his character was good.
yeah his OC sucks

All I'm saying is that it isn't reasonable to expect someone to fully change immediately after they say they are going to. Changing takes time.

Can you stop being a smartass for the sake of being a smartass. This is going nowhere and you clearly know what I am saying.

Hardcore hypocrisy.

It's the internet bro, get used to it.

Hardcore hypocrisy.

It's the internet bro, get used to it.
So you acted like a richard so you could joke about how I "always do that".

Call me whatever you want but I don't stoop so low to go after grammatical errors over anything else lmao. Childish.

Hmmm I dunno... maybe he could've ignored our "berating" comments instead of acting like a goddamn hypocrite. Like seriously, yeah we made comments, but he could've been the bigger man. He had his chance and he refused to take it.

This is absolutely ridiculous. It is human nature when somebody makes a comment towards them that they respond in an attempted rebuttal. Regardless of how much self control they have, replying in some way is a common response. Saying, 'yeah we attacked him maybe he should have been a bigger person and didn't reply' doesn't look bad against him. It makes you look like a complete starfish, you literally implied that in your own response. When I read that I don't think "yeah he should have ignored it!" I think, "maybe the starfishs starting stuff need to back off."

If he responds back aggressive, you all say he didn't change. If he doesn't reply, you all say he lost the argument. If he replies in a passive way, such as how he did the beginning of this topic, you attack him saying he isn't taking it seriously.

So tell me genius, how do you want him to react?

This is absolutely ridiculous. It is human nature when somebody makes a comment towards them that they respond in an attempted rebuttal. Regardless of how much self control they have, replying in some way is a common response. Saying, 'yeah we attacked him maybe he should have been a bigger person and didn't reply' doesn't look bad against him. It makes you look like a complete starfish, you literally implied that in your own response. When I read that I don't think "yeah he should have ignored it!" I think, "maybe the starfishs starting stuff need to back off."

If he responds back aggressive, you all say he didn't change. If he doesn't reply, you all say he lost the argument. If he replies in a passive way, such as how he did the beginning of this topic, you attack him saying he isn't taking it seriously.

I don't want him to react, I want him to man up and stop thinking that everyone is out to get him. My comment was an observation, the more I have to tell you guys, the more I believe you haven't been reading a goddamn thing I've written. If he overreacts to that, he has a problem. Furthermore he should at least try to have some restraint, he has many options to make sure that the words from the lego forum don't get to him and he sure as hell isn't utilizing them. Even a simple hiatus or just picking up a hobby on the outside are viable options. And don't tell me he can't, anyone can, they just have to find the right niche.

I don't know what kochie's on about, but zanaran and alternative were bickering in every thread they were posting in, leading to a few threads getting derailed until they died.

Either alternative needs to stop baiting him, or zanaran needs to shut up.

zanaran's been baited since day one, so

If he got irritated at this, he has some major ego/self-esteem issues.
HMM GEE I WONDER IF SOMEONE WOULD GET PISSED OFF AT YOU WHEN YOU SAY YOU'LL CHANGE AND PEOPLE BASICALLY SAY "LOL NO ONE ELSE EVER CHANGES U ARENT GOING TO EITHER"

HMM GEE I WONDER IF SOMEONE WOULD GET PISSED OFF AT YOU WHEN YOU SAY YOU'LL CHANGE AND PEOPLE BASICALLY SAY "LOL NO ONE ELSE EVER CHANGES U ARENT GOING TO EITHER"

Look who's talking, you take criticism and remarks like a waterballoon takes a pin prick.

Look who's talking, you take criticism and remarks like a waterballoon takes a pin prick.
and?
Point is you're still a richard for immediately saying that he can't change.