Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28386 times)

HO BOY HERE COMES THE 30 PAGES
we're close.

Anyhow, I won't be surprised at all when Alt starts replying to all of Zan's posts after he comes back from his hiatus.

Anyhow, I won't be surprised at all when Alt starts replying to all of Zan's posts after he comes back from his hiatus.
IDK why everyone seems to think I "stalk" users. Maxxi kind of started this and then Zanaran2 kept it going.

If I read a thread and see a stupid post I'm going to respond. So if you tend to make a lot of stupid posts then I am going to respond to a lot of your stupid posts, I don't spam F5 in your "Latest Posts" section to see something new to rip on, that's ridiculous.

does that exclude yourself?

ya'll know zanaran left 6 pages ago right

Quote from: zanarans profile
I've been getting a stuffton of flak recently for being dumb, and decided it would be best to just leave for a bit. If you want to contact/yell at me, do so by adding me on Steam.
RIP

aight god dammit zanaran

RIP

Good. Now there wont be bickering in every single thread.

/support
Sounds like a big richard.

congrats, you guys just kicked and screamed at someone enough to shove them out of the forum, just for because.

congrats, you guys just kicked and screamed at someone enough to shove them out of the forum, just for because.
That's our tagline. "Blockland Forums: Bully Someone Into Leaving"

i bet $20 that the arguing won't even stop even though he's gone

good job guys! grats!
you people are loving terrible and i'm glad i don't know any of you in real life

i was literally told to leave the forums three times in one topic