The user known as Zanaran2

Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 27703 times)

i've learned this when i was arguing with alt
You mean when 10+ people told you to stop..

You mean when 10+ people told you to stop..
can you stop screaming at me for how I changed and just accept that i have changed holy stuff
you're just screaming at me for what I was not what i am

can you stop screaming at me for how I changed and just accept that i have changed holy stuff
what change?? you're still loving arguing with him

You haven't changed at all, you're still bothered, you still decide to drone on with this. If you want to stop being such a goddamn hypocrite, then disconnect your computer from the network, take a month or longer break and then come back after you have had the time to improve.

what change?? you're still loving arguing with him
because whenever i do it within five seconds some new starfish shows up. it's like a goddamn game of wack a mole

because whenever i do it within five seconds some new starfish shows up. it's like a goddamn game of wack a mole
im pretty sure this is the same alternative you've been bitching with for the past three days

im pretty sure this is the same alternative you've been bitching with for the past three days
maybe it's an alternative one

Screaming! Through text!
Wait, he wasn't screaming, especially with that ellipses...

Delusion and feelings still hurt = confirmed.

Zan I'm sorry but you dont loving understand
you said you would stop arguing with alt and other people and yet you're still loving arguing with them right now
You havent changed at all because you're still arguing with him

just stop arguing. its not that hard.

>being this star fish ravaged over people calling you out on obvious bullstuff
>thinking you're the victim
>saying you've changed, yet you still respond

Next you'll say you're triggered. You're just crying for attention, bugger off, you've had your chances to leave and live up to your promises.

Next you'll say you're triggered.

inb4 zanaran's mental breakdown turns him into literally tumblr

inb4 zanaran's mental breakdown turns him into literally tumblr
He already is

really

he doesn't want to feel like the lone idiot for reporting something for "triggering" him probably.