Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 237835 times)

vietnamese dong best currency
yes

i'll give u guys some dong

haraam

Saudi Arabia begins development of a domestic medium troop transport (basically a smaller version of the V-22 osprey) as well as a small tilt rotor replacement for the Blackhawk. They request some advisors from the KSSR.

Cameroon continues to mobilize men to fight the NAR back and out of Sudan, sending in tank brigades to attack the mainland NAR, while sending other mechanized infantry and light infantry to push the NAR back and out of Sudan. Because I'm pretty sure I said I've been doing this for a while.

Saudi Arabia warns the NAR to pull its military out of Sudan.

the ruble is likely the strongest currency world wide right now, by far, in terms of what you can do with a single ruble

america was bombed to stuff so the dollar probably crashed, the yuan isn't supposed to be on the same level as a dollar or a ruble anyway so by now it'd just be closer, not at or above

the european union probably isnt doing too well with the euro considering the economic powerhouse of it, germany, has basically declared war on it and annexed france

britain got nuked to stuff too

I'm well aware
I was assuming it was worth what a US dollar is pre-apocalypse and IRL.

Saudi Arabia publically announces that they have made a breakthrough in microfusion reactor research. A commercial version of the reactor will be available around Q1 2031.

The isolated Brazil finally awakens from its isolation, seeking for outside alliances.

A boat is sent with a diplomat to France to discuss trade between the country's.

A new helicopter is invented in Brazil, called the VH-034. (Basically a Verta Bird from Fallout)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 03:06:34 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

The isolated Brazil finally awakens from its isolation, seeking for outside alliances.

A boat is sent with a diplomat to France to discuss trade between the country's.

A new helicopter is invented in Brazil, called the VH-034. (Basically a Verta Bird from Fallout)
brazil is already claimed

oh yeah, sorry. if you're gone too long, your nation becomes an NPC again until someone else chooses it.

Bahrain, Qatar and Jordan are offered entrance as semi-independent emirates, keeping some of their economic and political independence on the world stage but being overseen and maintained by Saudi Arabia when and where necessary.

We once again warn the NAR to withdraw.

We once again warn the NAR to withdraw.
NAR declares it is not any of Cameroon's nor Saudi Arabia's business.

The stability of the region is very much Cameroon's concern, and the well-being of our solar projects in the area make this a problem for Saudi Arabia as well. Withdraw.

gran venezeula holds a massive umbrella over the solar project location

tazed for trespassing

have fun rotting in an egyptian jail :-)

NAR declares it is not any of Cameroon's nor Saudi Arabia's business.

Cameroon counter-declares that it, along with the rest of Africa, IS the African Unions business, and implores it to pull back immediately, lest it be blown back to eighteen twelve and evenly divided into the nations it previously was.

Cameroon, as such, begins to (try) and rally the rest of the union to rise up against the warmonger, claiming that if those from the outside don't kill them, the NAR definitely will try.