Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]

Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 238612 times)

it's not hard to observe a war south of you
i mean like "obtaining data" is different than "using airplanes and satellite imagery to report on the tactics used by both sides"

you know you could just use your supercomputers to come up with the best tactics, y'know, AIGenerals.

NATO proposes to Prussia that they surrender and officially relinquish France while paying back massive war debt to the countries of NATO.
lets discuss this on a trainride in france

prussia accepts these terms, almost immediately reverting it's name back to 'Germany'

progress towards repaying what portion of the debt they can begins

as per the final agreement, belgium, holland, and france will be returned to their former hosts. germany will pay much reparations and they will have to join the United Nations.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:48:28 PM by Nonnel »

germany is content with these
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:48:52 PM by Decepticon »

saudi engineers are sent to the KSSR to advise on the comet program

the domestic transports are ready to be put into testing and later production

as per the final agreement, belgium, holland, and france will be returned to their former hosts. germany will pay much reparations and they will have to join the United Nations.
germany is content with these

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:55:45 PM by CypherX »

whats this i hear about

lickin

Gran Venezuela is disgusted by these terms, considering they were an active member in the war along with the now-gone ASA.

what could you even possibly be mad at. maybe you should join nato. or not get involved in wars you shouldnt be in

what could you even possibly be mad at
Gran Venezuela isn't in NATO and therefore isn't getting any reparations, even though they fought for an ally and instigated ASA involvement in the effort.

or not get involved in wars you shouldnt be in
wow I don't think you even knew that toulon/france and gran venezuela had a friendship and an agreement
what do you think i did, joined because i loving wanted to instigate thread terror upon all the innocence in this thread by world policing?

oh gods germany you gotta give the world more money bcuz wars

I'm saying that I wasn't even contacted about deciding the terms and was left out of it? Gran Venezuela is, obviously, kinda pissed about that.

like seriously dude, get your loving head out of your ass; you are just being a condescending forget just to be one.

why shouldnt the rest of former asa get money then? well ya because asa died

nato countries, like those invaded and the british ought to receive the reparations since they received the most damage. you lost some troops because you put them there. demanding reparations is kinda childish, and if you really truly are pricked by not getting a couple pence i think a message to nonnel to quickly change the wording on a post would have sufficed

why shouldnt the rest of former asa get money then? well ya because asa died

nato countries, like those invaded and the british ought to receive the reparations since they received the most damage. you lost some troops because you put them there. demanding reparations is kinda childish, and if you really truly are pricked by not getting a couple pence i think a message to nonnel to quickly change the wording on a post would have sufficed
he's offline for one and there is a thing called roleplaying

'some toops'
'put them there'

well really, nato did lose troops because they put them there
and we didn't lose 'some' troops, we strong armed it alongside NATO
but yeah, the ASA members who actually fought in the war (except brazil and the ones who left the alliance before the war ended) should get something

and when did i say that i wanted money? even though i do for the amount the war put on our economy (although it -technically- improved it, but people are coming home en masse now), i never actually said it.
i am saying that i am disgusted about the terms because gran venezuela had no say in it