Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]

Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 235911 times)

tazed for trespassing

have fun rotting in an egyptian jail :-)
stuff!!

stuff okay now that i've put stuff into numbers i see that there is no possible way prussia would still be occupying france
even with prussia's huge buildup, NATO would have way more troops, as well as control of the seas and air superiority
as of now, the NATO offensive takes back all of prussian france. NATO proposes to Prussia that they surrender and officially relinquish France while paying back massive war debt to the countries of NATO.

UN troops are called when Haitian citizens begin trying to oust their democratically elected leader.

in the streets of Edinburgh the national anthem of scotland is played to celebrate the end of ww3

gran venezeula, although fairly and noticeable neutral, declares that doing a scorched earth tactic on france as a retreat (even though they've been pushed back enough to not even be able to effectively place nuclear bombs) will result in large consequences.

they've been pushed back to their border already

Saudi representatives in the UN suggest that Prussia is not required to pay war reparations, considering how well that worked before.

Instead, force Prussia to rejoin the UN and install UN representatives to oversee their armed forces and report to the UN, to prevent another large war.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:46:40 PM by CypherX »

Instead, force Prussia to rejoin the UN and install UN representatives to oversee their armed forces and report to the UN, to prevent another large war.
yes this

the colorado deal is accepted

What? I thought I claimed it
yes and then you went afk from the rp so steve jenkins took it

What? I thought I claimed it
You left for a long time, Steven switched from China to Brazil to declare war on me. because he said he was bored.

Saudi Arabia begins development of a domestic medium troop transport (basically a smaller version of the V-22 osprey) as well as a small tilt rotor replacement for the Blackhawk. They request some advisors from the KSSR.

yeah okay

development of the comet is going fairly well, it has been further improved in terms of performance and firepower. some parts are being simplified to reduce the mechanical complexity of the fighter which will primarily help with reducing costs and increasing the ruggedness of the fighter. saudi arabia is advised to give some input on the project since they'll be using this fighter too

collaborative work on power generation miniaturization with the SSA is ongoing.

a cost/benefit brown townysis is being conducted on wireless power generation and the KSSR promises to distribute it as a part of research deals with other nations like China and Saudi Arabia.

northern electronics rolls out a new prototype biochip model with overall performance and safety improvements. the keyman genetic sequencing program has been optimized using sweden's older sat-based simulation code and new AI software. The program is being utilized in conjunction with newer gene-modding technology combining small precision machinery and artificial versions of biological agents in order to further genetic research.

combat data obtained from the french war and the SSA's reconquest of the eastern coast is inputted into the military AI cores. the combat data is also being studied by KSSR's military for strategies and observations about military equipment.

weapon systems and engines described in mxcas pm being tested

combat data obtained from the french war and the SSA's reconquest of the eastern coast is inputted into the military AI cores. the combat data is also being studied by KSSR's military for strategies and observations about military equipment.
uhm

french war

you are fighting against the UN and NATO?

uhm

french war

you are fighting against the UN and NATO?

it's not hard to observe a war south of you