Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 237890 times)

no un is allowed in my country!

ooc you earned a lot of respect from me for handling this the way you have swat

not that my respect matters

ooc you earned a lot of respect from me for handling this the way you have swat

not that my respect matters
tried to keep it more or so together and act more mature and less whiny about it
it happened, not going to stomp and cry like i did the first 2 hours lol.
thanks

i'm talking about the whole asa situation, but like, this whole thing with the genetics too
very unfortunate :((

:)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 02:57:21 PM by Swat 3 »

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NSSR looks at the pictures. "Seriously? I thought we got over this kind of conspiracy thing after 9/11."

seriously this isn't real at all what so eve-

"hello, welcome to rebel venezuela news, with you since an hour ago when we took the tv station."

"here right here we have an escaped 8 or 9 year old orphan with abnormally hard and rigid arms with crab-like claws."

orphan: "i was taken by men in black when i was a fetus. they ripped me out of my mother and put me in a tube where i matured. i only remember being like this. i want my mommy. one worker said he was my d-"

the tv broadcast is cut short and a loud explosion is heard where the tv studio was in caracas

also, anyone think i am loving around, ooc note:
yes, venezuela was doing genetic testing, looking for qualities in other species that they would have wanted in a super soldier.

"Ooookaaay then nevermind. Venezuela! We gave you benefit of the doubt, now explain yourselves! "

Vietnam denounces Venezuela for crimes against humanity.

germany denounces and insults venezuela for crimes against humanity as well.

they also deny the nuking of the east coast as much as japan denies the nanking massacre

they also deny the nuking of the east coast as much as japan denies the nanking massacre
wh

"We didn't do it! Don't come to us or we'll do stuff!!"

the capital itself is a loving wasteland: bunch of buildings on fire and a bunch of dead people

as per the UN vote, and some of the more recent commotion in gran venezuela, the United Nations will investigate venezuela's involvement in genetic modifications on non-consenting children.

the member states of the USA request a UN vote to return all of their rightful land. if successful and the alliance regains control over the washington dc territory, the three nations will merge into its former self, the United States of America.

If the vote succeeds I'll hand over the SW but I'm keeping everything north of California