Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]

Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 237750 times)

The KSSR starts doing simulated combat scenarios for military training in armored, aerial, naval, and space warfare, using a combination of human and AI operators to play the role of aggressors. These wargames are done to help prepare soldiers for real combat situations and sharpen the skills of pilots.

rioting begins in caracas, gran venezuela after the populace discovers that their government has been performing genetic experiments on babies, in many cases without consent of the parents. outcry for a stop to this and the massive amount of corruption in their government follows.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:42:03 AM by Ragequit »

uh wtf y are u in venezeula

also what LABS

uh wtf y are u in venezeula

also what LABS
why would i not be
like who wins a war and just up and leaves right then

the labs where the babies are gettin forgeted up or whatever

why would i not be
like who wins a war and just up and leaves right then

the labs where the babies are gettin forgeted up or whatever
occupication or basing were not parts of the treaty, sir

occupication or basing were not parts of the treaty, sir
oops stuff i accidentally forgeted then
Vietnam warns the Venezuelan government to cease experimentation on nonconsenting or consented for minors.

oops stuff i accidentally forgeted then
Vietnam warns the Venezuelan government to cease experimentation on nonconsenting or consented for minors.
venezeula asserts that this is not true and vietnam is to stop totally loving world policing because it isn't your business

five seconds after this statement, the 'parliamentary' building (even though Venezuela is communist and is a dictatorship) is blown up and around 50 members of the Venezuelan People's Party are killed.

also, new pictures of these sights of genetically modified infants with grotesque bird wings, glowing skin, and even a dead fetus with scaly skin have arose into the internet. venezeula states that these are fake.

speaking of which, conveniently five 'scientific institutions' also explode.

frantically attempting to divert people away from the leader's mansion en masse, tear gas and even live munitions are being fired into the crowd.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:18:40 AM by Swat 3 »

also, new pictures of these sights of genetically modified infants with grotesque bird wings, glowing skin, and even a dead fetus with scaly skin have arose into the internet. venezeula states that these are fake.

Governmental figures of Cameroon denounces Venezuela for making furries for the genetic modification of children, and desecrating the human form.

Sunni governmental representatives declare Venezuela the Great Satan, having begun to pervert the human form into its own depraved fantastical horrific creations.

Paul Biya, the current president of Cameroon, does not support nor denounce Venezuela, stating, 'I don't personally believe there is enough evidence to support this, coincidences or not. Regardless, I will let others form their own opinions.'

:o
oh by the way all those genetic isolation tests are complete. the gene sequences are uploaded as public domain. also cool plasmids.

venezeula didn do nuffin

venezeula didn do nuffin

throughout SSA, policemen clutch their batons

Saudi Arabia denounces Gran Venezuela for blatant crimes against humanity.

UN, I think we should do something about this.

facility expansions at the asteroid belts and mars are being carried out to sustainably support large numbers of residents, the largest of the mars surface facilities is redesignated new stockholm. this is also where the mag fusion reactor is located, conveniently enough