Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]

Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 235925 times)

If you want to argue longevity, America had an internationally recognized claim on the territory for 200 years

WHAT ABOUT THE AMERICAN INDIANS HUH

#vote indian america

they thought land ownership was a silly concept

Brazil has finally had enough of Venezuela's tyrannical hold over their assets, and withdraws from the ASA. However, they wish to maintain good relations with their neighbouring countries, and urges that the members of ASA withdraw as well, and join a new coalition - SAU. The South American Union. Venezuela, of course, does not recieve this invitation. Sorry Venezuela

just forgetin noticed SAU is already taken so replace SAU with:

SADA: South American Defensive Alliance
did you really leave china just so you could forget over swat

I left china because it realistically had a lot of power (economy, military) got boring waiting around for something interesting to happen, i swapped so i can maybe actually do stuff

to be fair, controlling a whole continent is pretty gay

on the other hand, brazils unrest in asa seems a little gay too, the whole reason they were uneasy was because of a gameplay choice to make it not tedious to play as ASA

SSA asks the UK for military advisers

Saudi offers their oil to great China

also the ancient SSEC solar fields are resurrected

roughly 91% of necessary saudi power can be acquired from the large field north of former riyadh

the gargantuan solar project is revived in former Egypt and Libya

projected completion date is Q1 2031

it will output sufficient power to fuel all of Africa and most of Europe indefinitely, current energy usage withstanding. SSEC requires only a small fee for nations to hook up to the solar grid, and promises of maintenance contributions when necessary

Saudi offers their oil to great China

yes please <3

also, west chinese states such those that were once iran and afghanistan would like to be added to the SSEC power grid

the government will pay the fees
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:20:31 AM by Juncoph »

all forces in america retreat to the coastal areas

soon after the army is at the coast, all thats left is a thin line of defense to hold against the onslaught of SSA and ASA's forces

even later, masses of large trade/supply convoys that were harbored within the most northern areas of america flee back to germany using the route protected by the KSSR, under the protection of what is even actually left of the american-prussian navy after the strikes.

(ignore the estimated number of dead, and there's obviously more than one explosion)

nuclear devices go off within prussian-controlled territory of america, ultimately destroying and pulverizing major cities, and utterly irradiating a large radius of the east coast once again.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:36:26 AM by Decepticon »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i mean like, most of my recent posts were about GRAN VENEZUELAN assets.
so his basis for leaving is mega gay

the gameplay reason was turned over when he joined brazil to forget up the alliance
so i stopped, but ofc it would make sense that ASA still fought in france
to be fair, controlling a whole continent is pretty gay

on the other hand, brazils unrest in asa seems a little gay too, the whole reason they were uneasy was because of a gameplay choice to make it not tedious to play as ASA
I only had military control and some bits there and there of the ASA as Gran Venezuela so gameplay would be better.

also why is it fair that you get to play as saudi arabia again
you left it, you shouldn't be able to go back when things were better
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:41:32 AM by Swat 3 »

I left because I was sick and tired of your bullstuff actually, and didn't want to participate in the thread

riyadh is a single city, I could have rebuilt it three hundred times over. and, in fact, I probably will now

saudi hooks up Iran and Afghanistan to the grid

I left because I was sick and tired of your bullstuff actually, and didn't want to participate in the thread

riyadh is a single city, I could have rebuilt it three hundred times over. and, in fact, I probably will now
You left because you felt like you couldn't forget with me anymore and oil prices.

radiation scrubber nanobots are sent over to SSA as a part of the post-nuclear humanitarian aid package.

I had the rest of the world that I could have forgeted with, and probably would have

You hitting Riyadh with 12 nukes compared to china and russias combined 4 really drained my enthusiasm for playing, coupled with the return of mega alliances. Sorry I decided to use my economic pull to counter your military pull. thats just how it works

try not to say you know what I'm thinking, it makes you look silly