Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]

Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 237924 times)

try not to say you know what I'm thinking, it makes you look silly
i know what you are thinking.

the draft is ended so that the military can focus on dispersing humanitarian aid to the east coast and rebuild it

why'd he nuke everything

what a waste

UN Vote:
Reprimand Prussia economically/possibly militarily for the use of nuclear weapons as a "scorched earth" tactic and against people who (technically at the time) were peaceful and not aligned with a nation attacking Prussia.

the draft is ended so that the military can focus on dispersing humanitarian aid to the east coast and rebuild it
scrubbers don't instantly remove the radiation you know

UN Vote:
Reprimand Prussia economically for the use of nuclear weapons as a "scorched earth" tactic and against people who (technically at the time) were peaceful and not aligned with a nation attacking Prussia.
prussia isn't in the UN anymore

I think it was said before that if you leave the UN you can't vote, but member states still have to do things to you.

it's basically "lol i left the un but i don't have to do anything but i still do!!"

The KSSR offers a technology codevelopment pact to the the saudis, SSA and SAE to further their respective biotech and medical technology fields.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 12:26:54 PM by Operator¹ »

prussia what the forget

The KSSR offers a technology codevelopment pact to the the saudis, SSA and SAE to further their respective biotech and medical technology fields.

mmk

even later, masses of large trade/supply convoys that were harbored within the most northern areas of america flee back to germany using the route protected by the KSSR, under the protection of what is even actually left of the american-prussian navy after the strikes.
what route takes you to germany that doesnt go through mine, greenlands or icelands maritime borders

saudi hooks up Iran and Afghanistan to the grid
well brother don't y'all leave me out on this

also jfc prussias decision was the dumbest thing I've ever seen

accepted

well brother don't y'all leave me out on this

Saudi hooks turkey up

Saudi, being woefully outdated in fighter tech, offers to fund the Kalmar Comet Project
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:21:42 PM by CypherX »

accepted