Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458689 times)

speaking of bans, im so lucky I once got my permaban reduced to a 14 day ban
I had scammed a bunch of people
probably only got reduced cause I was OBC at the time

speaking of bans, im so lucky I once got my permaban reduced to a 14 day ban
I had scammed a bunch of people
probably only got reduced cause I was OBC at the time

I would appreciate if you stopped trying to defame me both on here and Roblox (as you've been doing this to me on there too, unfortunately) and accusing me of scamming when you've never done a dealing with me. It's not right for someone out of all people to falsely accuse me of scamming when they're scammers themselves, such as you.

I would appreciate if you stopped trying to defame me both on here and Roblox (as you've been doing this to me on there too, unfortunately) and accusing me of scamming when you've never done a dealing with me. It's not right for someone out of all people to falsely accuse me of scamming when they're scammers themselves, such as you.

What the forget are you talking about??
No mention of you was in this sentence. Please shut up.
Unless he's absolutely making fun of you, which I doubt, but in which case he is, I'm sorry.
At this point I'm assuming, no, he's not talking about you, so stop.

What the forget are you talking about??
No mention of you was in this sentence. Please shut up.
Unless he's absolutely making fun of you, which I doubt, but in which case he is, I'm sorry.
At this point I'm assuming, no, he's not talking about you, so stop.

Murderous, Afraid is admitting to scamming. She/he has been defaming me all over Roblox accusing me of scamming him/her since this June, when we've never done any transactions whatsoever. It's extremely hypocritical for him/her to falsely accuse someone who she/he has never dealt with, and then admit to scamming herself/himself. It's not right for her to falsely accuse me of things which just weren't done, and now that she has admitted that he/she was scamming, she has no grounds to call me a scammer.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:03:31 PM by Bear_Tracks »

I highly doubt this.

She had me in her profile a few months ago saying that I scammed him/her and sent me numerous threatening messages, which I can present tomorrow if I can find them in my inbox which I probably can. At one point, he/she was also following me into servers telling random players that I scam, which was defamation of character to the maximum. I tried being polite, but he/she kept going until I just decided to block Afraid because of the severity of the following me into servers and trying to defame me at any chance he/she got. It was quite awful, especially when you don't know the person and when they have no motive.

Murderous, Afraid is admitting to scamming. She/he has been defaming me all over Roblox accusing me of scamming him/her since this June, when we've never done any transactions whatsoever. It's extremely hypocritical for him/her to falsely accuse someone who she/he has never dealt with, and then admit to scamming herself/himself. It's not right for her to falsely accuse me of things which just weren't done, and now that she has admitted that he/she was scamming, she has no grounds to call me a scammer.

1. The thing that I'm talking about happened almost 5 years ago
2. I haven't talked to you since you came back for no reason. You came back knowing that you coming would be met with resistance. Nobody wants you here.

Guys, let's stop fighting over this until it turns into six pages of yelling and poo-slinging, ok?

She had me in her profile a few months ago saying that I scammed him/her and sent me numerous threatening messages, which I can present tomorrow if I can find them in my inbox which I probably can. At one point, he/she was also following me into servers telling random players that I scam, which was defamation of character to the maximum. I tried being polite, but he/she kept going until I just decided to block Afraid because of the severity of the following me into servers and trying to defame me at any chance he/she got. It was quite awful, especially when you don't know the person and when they have no motive.

Weren't you attacking my other friend for no reason too? What?

so apparently roblob has over-the-shoulder cam now
tap shift in 3rd person

tap shift in 3rd person

It's had that for a while now. I uses it in Murder Mystery because I like the crosshair.

tap shift in 3rd person
shiftlock is p much 1st person controls while being able to see all around you
its really useful

i made a minigun

idk how to script at all though (not yet at least, i'm trying to use what little brainpower i have to learn Lua) so it's just a prop rn