Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458862 times)

just made some sponsor thing for my stuffty slide x miles for vip game, hopefully I sucker in some suckers

pro tip: never play Phantom Forces (and be good at it for that matter) while you have one space to join a group open
the invites JUST DON'T STOP

pro tip: never play Phantom Forces (and be good at it for that matter) while you have one space to join a group open
the invites JUST DON'T STOP
never play games
"hey i noticed you were good at LUMBER MILL TYCOON join war group please"

edit: i joined some game of thrones place to get bugged by like thirty people to join a house, so now i will be one of those people
but i will be the best house king / lord / leader / brood mother of the best house

house alton brown
welcome to cutthroat kitchen
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:49:16 PM by kongo »

been working on a high detail product from an old game save i had from very early in this year.

the old save just featured the pillars and floor tiles.
current progress has taken 3 hours.
expect a few progress updates here and give me a few ideas.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 04:53:32 PM by Refticus »

maybe cap the top of the window a little lower

i should try making an actual place some time. i think i only tried making a place once and it was a piece of stuff with stolen scripts

it's somewhat done, deciding if i should lock people into the area or allow the player to explore the world.

http://www.dynablox.com/games/12326866/environment-test
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 02:58:07 PM by Refticus »

anyone mind telling me where bigfoot is on christmas rush?

Uh I went through my messages and I sent these messages to someone in 2010...

Speaking of messages, I have about ten thousand unread messages. I try to read most of them and reply to most, but unfortunately they keep piling up and I haven't been able to keep track with most of them. It's tough when you're averaging at least fifty on an average day.

i'm willing to bet at least 9000 of them are spam

Game here.
Hidden map, just have to touch it up then it will be realeased.

Humanoids KIND OF work as shadows, but in this case, no.

EXTRA: Shadows being kind of weird

More extra!: Shadows: 100% friendier with terrain!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 05:58:56 PM by Sp0nge80b »

Undertale stuck to me like a virus so I made some stuff to accommodate after playing it twice.