Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458863 times)

Hi just telling you guys that most likely by next Saturday the Robux/Tix rates will be artificially inflated, so I highly recommend trading for Tickets now while you can and trading back to Robux once the rates inflate to take advantage of the rate spike. I'm going to do some pumping and dumping/bloating. I'll see how it goes.

Doubt (X)

so if i sent one of you designs for a shirt/pants etc could you upload them to the catalog for me so i can use them?
yes, it's not hard
you'd still have to buy them from whoever makes it tho

rarest item in your inventory?
not gonna go take pictures but if I had to guess it'd be the international bowler or sparkling angel wings

EDIT: This is me. I haven't played on this in a long time.

Lucky shamrock  shades
I just checked by logging in eugh
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 12:05:03 AM by querty67 »

so I haven't played roblox in forever, I remember the "Perfectly Legitimate Business Hat" being untradeable however now it has a value of ~3000 robux, which according to the robux store is worth just over 20$

since it cant be sold if I don't have a form of BC, can it be traded? And is anyone here interested? If its actually worth $20+ perhaps we could strike a deal to trade steam currency or items of similar value. Or I might just give it away if I lose interest *by items of similar value I mean steam items, I've completely lost interest in this game

roblox username is Raydude999
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 12:29:57 AM by SteveJenkins »

In real DevEx value or (Black Market) it's around $2.1 USD for the 3000 ROBUX Fedora.

I mean that's basically what it is.

In real DevEx value or (Black Market) it's around $2.1 USD for the 3000 ROBUX Fedora.

I mean that's basically what it is.

well screw that its goddam chump change

don't know how trading works and I'm heading off to bed so I'll give it away here later

i'm not too sure if it's the rarest one

you can check my inventory if you want to

the most expensive thing i have is this

this beautiful thing. still wear it

holy hell CHRISTMAS RUSH IS OPEN AGAIN
YES

The memories of getting weird messages.

holy hell CHRISTMAS RUSH IS OPEN AGAIN
YES
WELP TIME TO GET INTO ARGUMENTS OVER THE SIMPLEST OF stuff AGAIN

ONLY EXCEPT, IN 2015!