Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 465310 times)

Perfect, that's like $60-$75. Also are there any plugins to tell me when it comes out or do I just need to sit there and refresh?
wait no actually that's like $600-$750 haha no.

+ 3 months of tbc

i like christmas

I forgot I got a gamecard yesterday
EDIT: it dosen't work
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 03:31:27 PM by Sp0nge80b »

i'm laughing so hard
help me

my friend whom i played with back in 2007 sold his account.
i could never ever do that regardless how much mine would go for (i assume a lot)

i just booted up this game again and wow the nostalgia is unsettling

anyways heres my character in my favorite place

the first game i ever played http://www.dynablox.com/games/301927/2007-place-Super-Mario-bros-Obstacle-course-Easy

i really want to bring my account to the physical world. ill never use it again digitally, but it means SOOOOOOOO much to me and has been such a staple in my digital life that i want to keep it out there

anyone have any ideas?

i'm laughing so hard
help me
a small loan of a million robux is the new roblox meme, it will appear in copy pasted ads and in games. the end of mankind is here

I don't think the Pink STF will release, it's not worth camping guys. It'll fail anyway.

UPDATE: It's confirmed. PISTF isn't releasing, sorry guys.

i really want to bring my account to the physical world. ill never use it again digitally, but it means SOOOOOOOO much to me and has been such a staple in my digital life that i want to keep it out there

anyone have any ideas?

person with best idea gets like 500 robux or something idk if thats a lot these days

after watching a new limited with 2.5k around sell out in like 10 seconds, i realized way too many people have roblox+/other item notifiers so competition will be fierce even if you have a great pc

after watching a new limited with 2.5k around sell out in like 10 seconds, i realized way too many people have roblox+/other item notifiers so competition will be fierce even if you have a great pc

It's not that hard, you just have to be quick. I got #54 of it I believe. Also I stupidly sold it for 1.4k, didn't think it'd go to where it is now because of how ugly it is and the stock. () I just checked the current going price of the face, and it's over 2k. qq

Are we talking about limiteds? I have a Benthic Deephunter, #222, not sure how I managed to get one, but I have one.

Are we talking about limiteds? I have a Benthic Deephunter, #222, not sure how I managed to get one, but I have one.

I'd buy it from you for a reasonable price. Do you have BC currently?