Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 462452 times)

http://www.dynablox.com/users/4732286/profile

Can someone estimate how much money this account is worth? I heard you can sell robux for actual money and I kinda wanna see if I can quick-sell most of my items and then get some money from it.

Be sure to check out the gear too, I have a few collectables there.

EDIT: I have 16k robux on the account as well.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 08:55:39 PM by KickFlow »

http://www.dynablox.com/users/4732286/profile

Can someone estimate how much money this account is worth? I heard you can sell robux for actual money and I kinda wanna see if I can quick-sell most of my items and then get some money from it.

Be sure to check out the gear too, I have a few collectables there.

Hi Kickflow, I know you don't like me but I can help you calculate everything. We were actually friends from 2011-2012, now that I know you're Lordvader. I just started LMaD'ing when you quit I believe (in 2011).

I'm also willing to buy out your entire inventory and can help you with whatever you might need to know. My username is TaxRevenue and I hope to hear from you soon.

how were we friends lol

thats the shadiest loving thing ive heard all day

how were we friends lol

Maybe we weren't friends, however I would see you on the forums a lot and I do recall offering you on items on the Lets Make a Deal forum. Interestingly enough, I still frequent those forums and have 33k+ posts.

In any event, I'd be more than happy to not only appraise your entire inventory, but I'd also be willing to buy the complete thing out so that you can cash out for $250. I've also have experience using the developers exchange before myself, which could be a great help to you.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 09:06:36 PM by Bear_Tracks »

Well all I want to do is get as much cash as I can out of the account. Do I need to purchase BC? OBC? I don't know how it works entirly.

Well all I want to do is get as much cash as I can out of the account. Do I need to purchase BC? OBC? I don't know how it works entirly.

OBC, also ok. I'm willing to buy your entire inventory out then. I sent you a message on R by the way, please respond when you get the chance.

I have thousands of messages lol ill check in a sec

I have thousands of messages lol ill check in a sec

Ok. Also it's neat how you were friends with Pizzaboy. I remember him and we've done one or two deals before. I remember purchasing an STF from him for 125k in 2012 (or 2013).

friendly reminder that you can only trade/sell/buy limited items, not an entire inventory.

friendly reminder that you can only trade/sell/buy limited items, not an entire inventory.

Thanks, I know that already. I meant that I'd be willing to buy all of his limiteds.

yeah that was confusing me lol.

Yeah man im interested, how do you want to do this

yeah that was confusing me lol.

Yeah man im interested, how do you want to do this

Ok glad to hear. Can we take this to Steam rather than R's really gross chatting system please?