Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458851 times)

I got bored so I took a minifig model someone made for me and old LEGO SpongeBob decals I found then made LEGO SpongeBob

and I included the LEGO logo on the top part that sticks out from the torso
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 11:46:35 AM by Sp0nge80b »

i had a horrible grammar in 2011

these are the first pms i sent in 2011

kill me

I hate ROBLOX's stupid purchasing limit. My goal was to buy up to 250 of the new bubble faces while they were ~3k, but unfortunately ROBLOX only allows you to make a certain amount of purchases within a small period of time. Now because of the purchase limit, I was only able to get a hold of 26 quantities, this sucks. I could of made so much more profit.

I hate ROBLOX's stupid purchasing limit. My goal was to buy up to 250 of the new bubble faces while they were ~3k, but unfortunately ROBLOX only allows you to make a certain amount of purchases within a small period of time. Now because of the purchase limit, I was only able to get a hold of 26 quantities, this sucks. I could of made so much more profit.

it looks like blue lipstick

it looks like blue lipstick

If it makes money, that's what counts and so far I've made about 85000 in profits just from hoarding 26. I'm going to try to crash the item in hopes of it lowering, I'll see what happens. Keep in mind that the face is a retexture of the Bubble Trouble face, and that is well above 20k.

i like big butts and i cannot lie -theatre 2015 btw spoiler alert hes gay
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 04:55:56 PM by Sp0nge80b »

How do you make those studs, Sp0nge?

How do you make those studs, Sp0nge?
lego?
I got a lego top view, made it black, and transparented it

lego?
I got a lego top view, made it black, and transparented it

Oh so it's a decal?

Oh so it's a decal?
no an texture
here's the texture

the texture uv and stuff is 2 so it's like it is one stud and it's flipped so it works with textures

super-mature!

good quality shadows
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 12:06:25 PM by Sp0nge80b »

....Those are wing meshes.
no god loving damnit

i'm talking about these

not sure if anyone else is seeing this, might just be a problem with my browser or something

but what's with the abnormally large title