[THREAD MOVED]

Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 456001 times)

default clothes for "naked" characters is not going to stop ROBLOX research

default clothes for "naked" characters is not going to stop ROBLOX research
Can easily counteract this stuff by making shirts that are skin tone colored.

someone got into my account, and bought bc to trade all my limiteds away. i emailed support and got my stuff back.

woo free bc

my friends group officially died, I had to say the ending shout for the group

"The State of Amherst is a historical state. It's now history, the State cannot go on longer. It's been great being with the State since last year, and for some of you, a long time. It's been a great run for this state, and everything good and bad comes to an end."
heres a song I put in too for the closing

I just played this game for the first time in years. Why is everyone wearing the same goddamn thing?

I just played this game for the first time in years. Why is everyone wearing the same goddamn thing?
theres default clothing people get
its all pretty ugly, especially the hair

they can't buy anything because ROBLOX removed TIX because of bots instead of using a reCaptcha

they can't buy anything because ROBLOX removed TIX because of bots instead of using a reCaptcha
The bots are getting passed captchas now is why. The real reason it was removed is because of the developer exchange, where people can turn ROBUX into real life money. They know certain users had literal millions of tickets, which could be converted into a ton of ROBUX, and ROBLOX didn't want to pay thousands of people thousands of dollars.

No idea. People are free to customize themselves in any way but everyone looks the same and it's boring and saddening.

my friends group officially died, I had to say the ending shout for the group

"The State of Amherst is a historical state. It's now history, the State cannot go on longer. It's been great being with the State since last year, and for some of you, a long time. It's been a great run for this state, and everything good and bad comes to an end."
heres a song I put in too for the closing
no offense but roblox states have the weirdest flags sometimes tbh

ok so I revamped my city and used textures for windows, I need some tips for the fake skyscraper designs bc they look kinda bland imo
also bonus car pictures

« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 02:04:44 AM by Jefferson Block »

so I decided to play some war base tycoon, so I got on and played the game like normal.
This kid has an admin shirt and starts spamming kill/l in the chat, so every time I spawn I die. There's no report function or anything, I was helpless. Why was it ever a good idea to sell admin powers to kids that just abuse them?

Look through the eyes of the Author. He's constantly generating revenue through those people. It's a good way to make money if it's selling enough.

you are not the only one who suffered a ton in the admin house or other places alike...
these kids are autistic indeed, way too much to see that isn't fun