Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 459323 times)

so apparently graphictoria died again because of yet another dmca

so apparently graphictoria died again because of yet another dmca

im not even surprised at this point

UM
THEY DMCA'D C&D'D FINOBE

THE DISCORD IS NOW RILED UP
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 04:05:18 PM by Mr Queeba »

how about someone tries making their own client instead of hosting old roblox's client
it would be hard but hopefully no DMCAs

THE DISCORD IS NOW RILED UP

that just explains roblox in general

how do these old roblox sites affect the official roblox site in any way? these other websites get maybe 20 players max lmao.

how do these old roblox sites affect the official roblox site in any way?
Some of them like Graphictoria were using roblox's assets without permission.
When the site was up, you could upload your own shirts, and it used an exact copy of the shirt/pants template from roblox with some words changed. Although they weren't hurting roblox in any way financially, I would be pissed off if a group of young adults just took my stuff without asking.

Some of them like Graphictoria were using roblox's assets without permission.
When the site was up, you could upload your own shirts, and it used an exact copy of the shirt/pants template from roblox with some words changed. Although they weren't hurting roblox in any way financially, I would be pissed off if a group of young adults just took my stuff without asking.
problem is a lot of the assets graphictoria was using were assets roblox hasn't used since 2012, so its more of roblox autisticly screeching on their part

problem is a lot of the assets graphictoria was using were assets roblox hasn't used since 2012, so its more of roblox autisticly screeching on their part
So as long as it's old, it's okay to steal it?

So as long as it's old, it's okay to steal it?
why would they be screeching over it if it's been unused since 2012

blurred out the top guy's name because he was getting some flak from these kids on the server and they have been getting their friends to mass add and message him

yet you don't blur out the other guy's name because why?
what even makes you think we'd do that

yet you don't blur out the other guy's name because why?
what even makes you think we'd do that
alot of reasons like him saying he doesnt want his name in a screenshot
also: