Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458746 times)

I've been a part of the game for 9 years how can I not be pissed when they do stuff like this

has anyone else noticed how tactical nuke gets way too heated up over things aimed at 8 year olds

like dude chill out, kids dont care
Well I mean the forums are 13 and up so
I've been a part of the game for 9 years how can I not be pissed when they do stuff like this
I've been on for 8 or so and I haven't been bothered by any updates excluding the removal of click to move since I was pretty young
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 11:34:53 AM by Jefferson Block »

Well I mean the forums are 13 and up so I've been on for 8 or so and I haven't been bothered by any updates excluding the removal of click to move since I was pretty young
my loving GOD I HATE THAT UPDATE

also the animation update too. the current animations are meant for 3.0s and didn't even bother how some packages have their legs dislocated from their bodies.

my loving GOD I HATE THAT UPDATE

also the animation update too. the current animations are meant for 3.0s and didn't even bother how some packages have their legs dislocated from their bodies.
also your guns shake in first person when holding a gun
not only that it makes 2.0s and 1.0s look freakin silly with extra limbs

My account recently turned 10 years old. I'm building a mock-up of my girlfriend and I's dream home. I'm impressed at how long the building mechanics of this game have come since 2007.

I want to make a driving game somewhat similar to this game I remember from when I first joined but I have no idea how to. Would anyone be willing to help me learn at least the basics of making games?

So far, the current version we have is very limited, but this is so far pretty awesome.

And guess what?

I work on it.

https://www.dynablocks.com/games/357598580/Spongebob-Battle-for-Bikini-Bottom-youknow-Edition

I want to make a driving game somewhat similar to this game I remember from when I first joined but I have no idea how to. Would anyone be willing to help me learn at least the basics of making games?
Add fidget spinner game passes for that sweet robux

How do I donate robux to someone, I'm trying to get police uniforms for my game

How do I donate robux to someone, I'm trying to get police uniforms for my game
there is no direct way to donate robux, but the best way is to buy an item they made (not effective if they're not in BC, they'll lose 90% of the robux)

Well forget that complicates everything

Plates of Fate is a good game.

isnt that game just purely rng

isnt that game just purely rng
it is literally rng but at the same time it's p. enjoyable

i met this person ingame and i need to know how edgy they look