Author Topic: Moltenkitten / Newspeed  (Read 13994 times)

What?
I took your advice and decided to think before I post

Actually I have been thinking since about 9:30 last night

And you know what I thought about?

How bullstuff this drama is

Take this thread and remove the word brony?

They are saying almost exactly what I said

Where was their drama?

Was it acceptable because this kid happened to be a bit different?

Does everyone that is a bit different deserve to die?

Wouldn't that get a bit boring?

If we all liked exactly the same things?

Our choice of clothing or hair?

We would all be exactly the same and it requires a bit of different thinking to make a revolution

I am not saying bronies will change the world but take a look at people who did

Einstein was thought to be insane

Benjamin Franklin got the crazy idea to fly a kite in a thunderstorm

And those are just 2 examples of difference made good

Tl;dr this drama is hypocritical because another one wasn't made in a similar situation

That has zero relevance to my points.

what the flying forget this is still going on lol

That has zero relevance to my points.

You're points are branches from the original point of this drama which was in fact entirely relevant to this post

And you're free to ignore my thread instead of making a thread about a double standard.
I made the thread, genius.
What goddamn "double standard?"

I made the thread, genius.
What goddamn "double standard?"
For an English teacher you really suck at reading. Incase you are a teacher at some sped daycare a double standard occurs when something is ok for one person or group of people but not for another person or group of people. For example the fact that a black man would be denied entrance to a bar in the early 1900's but white people could. In this situation the popular users were allowed to make a rude comment and everyone was fine but an unfavorable made a comment with a slightly different context and suddenly it is like commiting genocide. And you are a teacher?

lmao the difference between bronies and einstein and franklin is that they were trying to accomplish something, and did so in a way that benefited others. last time i was around a brony, he hadn't bathed in days and tried to make me sing a song with him.

For an English teacher you really suck at reading. Incase you are a teacher at some sped daycare a double standard occurs when something is ok for one person or group of people but not for another person or group of people. For example the fact that a black man would be denied entrance to a bar in the early 1900's but white people could. In this situation the popular users were allowed to make a rude comment and everyone was fine but an unfavorable made a comment with a slightly different context and suddenly it is like commiting genocide. And you are a teacher?
jesus forgetin christ man drop your victim complex already. we aren't loving oppressing you, you're just being a loving freak and it's annoying everyone else. that's it.

lmao the difference between bronies and einstein and franklin is that they were trying to accomplish something, and did so in a way that benefited others. last time i was around a brony, he hadn't bathed in days and tried to make me sing a song with him.
jesus forgetin christ man drop your victim complex already. we aren't loving oppressing you, you're just being a loving freak and it's annoying everyone else. that's it.
If you read thoroughly I never said bronies would change the world.

Also I do believe I am deserving of title as victim here due to, oh my god what is this magical phrase? Double standard. Where the hell was their drama?

This drama isn't just about that one post idiot.

For an English teacher you really suck at reading.
Were you even around here back then? Boy, you are desperate.

In this situation the popular users were allowed to make a rude comment and everyone was fine but an unfavorable made a comment with a slightly different context and suddenly it is like commiting genocide. And you are a teacher?
the difference is that was a brony lol
There is no double standard here.

And you are a teacher?

Damn, I dunno, you tell me.

honestly just stop
If you read thoroughly I never said bronies would change the world.

Also I do believe I am deserving of title as victim here due to, oh my god what is this magical phrase? Double standard. Where the hell was their drama?
they changed the world for the worse

This drama isn't just about that one post idiot.
It is not, but it is the roots of the drama. And you have the tenacity to call me dumb.

they changed the world for the worse
Explain how exactly them liking a show instantly made the world go to stuff when people could just ignore them

What implied I was normal?

Oh wait normal people like me follow laws. We don't resort to illegal drugs and forget up our body for a good time.

Where did that come from?  Lol.

How do you come up with these replies?

It is not, but it is the roots of the drama.
I was originally going to make a thread at least once before, but I decided I was too lazy to go through your posts to do what would basically be quoting everything you post by way of "evidence," and that just linking to your posts would be silly. The simplest way to put it would be that this was the straw that broke the camel's back.