I'm taking The Big Leap to Windows 10 for Because - bury me in wallpapers

Author Topic: I'm taking The Big Leap to Windows 10 for Because - bury me in wallpapers  (Read 4768 times)

Also you know that the w10 technical preview has a keylogger in it right
Just wanted to let you know

this is a reason why i'll wait until it will be released

I might just stick to windows 8.1 to avoid reinstalling all my steam games
the reason I'm thinking this is cause I had to do system restore one time and it was to the point before I installed a game, the game folder was there and I could launch the game fine from there but I couldn't launch it from the steam library without reinstalling

Input is only logged when the input would be used for predictive touch and builtin spell checking.
Unless you enter everything with the touch keyboard then this does not apply. Even so, you can pretty easily disable the actual services.

Input is only logged when the input would be used for predictive touch and builtin spell checking.
Unless you enter everything with the touch keyboard then this does not apply. Even so, you can pretty easily disable the actual services.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/preview-privacy-statement

"when you open a file, we may collect information about the file, the application used to open the file and how long it takes to use it for purposes such as improving performance (e.g., to help retrieve documents more quickly), or

when you input text, handwrite notes or ink comments, we may collect samples of your input to improve these input features, (e.g., to help improve the accuracy of auto-complete and spellcheck)."

Just putting it out there, it doesn't sound like it only applies for touch keyboard.

That's the plan, ye.

blockland is large
How is \\DEBIAN_SERVER...\ a local disk? What the forget?

How is \\DEBIAN_SERVER...\ a local disk? What the forget?

Note how the folder itself is named Local Disk.

ooh cool
i'd like to know how it is

i've been thinking of doing a clean reinstall on my computer

how do you even upgrade

i'm on 'windows update' window and it just says 2 important updates and a bunch of other optional updates are available

looking through them i see nothing about windows 10

how do you even upgrade

i'm on 'windows update' window and it just says 2 important updates and a bunch of other optional updates are available

https://insider.windows.com/

Note how the folder itself is named Local Disk.
"Local Disk (C:)" makes sense because the location in parentheses is the name of a local disk.
"Local Disk (\\DEBIAN-SERVER...\Local Disk)" Does not make sense because the location in parentheses is a folder on a remote server.

how do you even upgrade

It's not there because Windows 10 isn't out.
The beta is available and stupid people are installing it on their main computers like it's a finished product or something.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 06:23:18 PM by blueblur121 »

The only thing I see is something I'm already used to, but smaller and with more stuff.