I'm taking The Big Leap to Windows 10 for Because - bury me in wallpapers

Author Topic: I'm taking The Big Leap to Windows 10 for Because - bury me in wallpapers  (Read 4778 times)

I can manage to get the current Windows 10 Technical Preview version to run and work comfortably enough on an underpowered laptop from like 2007 that ran and was designed for XP.

Windows 10 is pretty great in my opinion. With these new great powers comes much responsibility.

Cortana works well sometimes but shes not even nearly properly functioning for me yet.

why does the trash can icon change in every build but they all look equal fail

So is it overall better or just Windows 8 with a better skin?
So far feels generally faster.

why does the trash can icon change in every build but they all look equal fail
Didn't notice, I presume they're still not decided on a lot of graphical elements.

First total failure just a moment ago, I was going back and forth between MPV and my Twitter window because of a conversation and the whole system locked up.
I think MPV as a whole is going to be very unstable, simply by nature of being an experimental video player on an experimental operating system. I'll need to double check my codecs.

Also, I changed my wallpaper.

i want to listen to jsrf music now

I appreciate Microsoft's decision in making Windows 10 free, it should stop the piracing with their OS

First total failure just a moment ago, I was going back and forth between MPV and my Twitter window because of a conversation and the whole system locked up.
I think MPV as a whole is going to be very unstable, simply by nature of being an experimental video player on an experimental operating system. I'll need to double check my codecs.

Also, I changed my wallpaper.
[  width=1000]http://i62.tinypic.com/2dcbcjk.png[/img]
nice background

i want to listen to jsrf music now
I want to listen to JSRF music ALL THE TIME

I appreciate Microsoft's decision in making Windows 10 free, it should stop the piracing with their OS
i mean
yes?

nice background
thanks, i ended up getting even more

I want to listen to JSRF music ALL THE TIME
people are always singing praise JSRF's ost, so i gave it a listen and ... honestly

honestly

the concept of love

DEW DEW DEW

90% of your posts are "stop"
because some people just need to forgetin stop