I'm taking The Big Leap to Windows 10 for Because - bury me in wallpapers

Author Topic: I'm taking The Big Leap to Windows 10 for Because - bury me in wallpapers  (Read 4766 times)

this isn't 4chan
It's become a common occurrence all over the Internet not just 4chan.

this isn't 4chan
>getting mad about chinese cartoons on a korean flipbook discussion board

It's become a common occurrence all over the Internet not just 4chan.
i am only complaining because it's kinda annoying
Plus he's calling me a weeaboo when yet 4chan is an image board for that stuff
>getting mad about chinese cartoons on a korean flipbook discussion board
what have i caused

sorry to derail taboo

god damn it nal you delayed windows 9

nal you & your damn clique

Just a heads up about it being a preview: Eventually your computer will refuse to boot. Each build has a predefined lifetime. Builds 9841, 9860 and 9879 were just deactivated. Builds 9926, 10041, 10047 will not start after October, etc.

I want windows 10 so bad when its out, i'm actually stoked.

Win7 will become the next WinXP, Which sounds strange... Time flies

I want windows 10 so bad when its out, i'm actually stoked.
get it now if you want it that bad it's free

get it now if you want it that bad it's free
or get it later when it's actually released because if you have 7, 8, or 8.1, you can get 10 for free

Just a heads up about it being a preview: Eventually your computer will refuse to boot. Each build has a predefined lifetime. Builds 9841, 9860 and 9879 were just deactivated. Builds 9926, 10041, 10047 will not start after October, etc.
Uh, yeah, that's why you update with each new build. What.

or get it later when it's actually released because if you have 7, 8, or 8.1, you can get 10 for free
I don't see what that has to do with anything? If he wants to get it now, he should just get it now.

I don't see what that has to do with anything? If he wants to get it now, he should just get it now.
he's probably saying that because it'll be more stable at that point.

he's probably saying that because it'll be more stable at that point.
The actual wording of that post seems to imply that he has the same strange train of thought that Blue Blue did earlier in the thread.
It's a given that it's imperfect right now, but if you're willing to deal with that there's no reason not to get it. I've yet to have any real issues, anyway, we're so deep in already.

>you said bury you in wallpapers
>hows 52,000 for ya
http://imgur.com/gallery/5LHPAuk

considering i would want good wallpapers...