I'm taking The Big Leap to Windows 10 for Because - bury me in wallpapers

Author Topic: I'm taking The Big Leap to Windows 10 for Because - bury me in wallpapers  (Read 4786 times)

someone relink it for me

i wanna update my little movie-computer while i still can XD

someone relink it for me

i wanna update my little movie-computer while i still can XD
https://insider.windows.com/
join Windows Insider then follow directions

is it possible for a windows 7 user to migrate to 10?
I'm not gonna do it now, just curious

The most exciting feature of Windows 10 is that I can make my desktop background a PNG without it getting forcibly turned into a stuffty JPEG.
Spartan is actually pretty good, I'm going to humour Microsoft and keep using it for a little while.

Wow, your tinfoil hat's looking a little crooked there, friend, it's not going to protect you right unless you adjust it!

pfff make your taskbar match your background

pfff make your taskbar match your background
No! Grey is boring!
I'm probably going to change my background soon enough anyways, that's not even the El Dorito logo anymore.

you can get rid of that search bar right

because I'm getting some PTSD flashbacks to when I accidentally enabled an address bar for the taskbar on my old win 2000 laptop

here's a highlight from restoration

you can get rid of that search bar right
because I'm getting some PTSD flashbacks to when I accidentally enabled an address bar for the taskbar on my old win 2000 laptop
Yeah, I haven't gotten anywhere with real customization yet, but I already have the taskbar shrunk and cleaned.

Guys what the forget are you all doing. That is a technical preview and you're installing it on your main computers. Why.

Didn't you guys consider that maybe if you install that technical preview now you won't be able to get it on release day for free because you no longer have Windows 7 or 8?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 07:45:39 AM by blueblur121 »

Hmm. Sir, I think your computer is infected with FNAF syndrome, files believe they are trying to kill you by jumpscare.

I wish you luck trying to cure that one.

Guys what the forget are you all doing. That is a technical preview and you're installing it on your main computers. Why.

Didn't you guys consider that maybe if you install that technical preview now you won't be able to get it on release day for free because you no longer have Windows 7 or 8?
Yes you can because license keys?

[im g height=400]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDj3HzLUUAAThQi.jpg:large[/img]
loving... normies?